A Cartier Valentines Day

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
I have the BEST DH in the WORLD!!! I have been wanting this bracelet for as long as I can remember!!! DH doesnt see the point in designer jewelry.. Paying so much more for the same amount of gold & diamonds etc.. I ofcourse have always bought it anyway but for HIM to buy it?? I was soooo shocked when he pulled out the Cartier bag!!! It's a LOVE Bracelet!!!! :yahoo: I am so happy right now!!! Not just about the bracelet but for him to purchase something so "overly priced" because he knows how much I love it and a total surprise too!!!

Sooooo without further ado

P1000625.jpg

P1000626.jpg

P1000627.jpg

It's the yellow gold!! I wear all white gold except for a 2 tone right hand ring and I told DH before that I would want yellow so it stands out!!

wow!! it's beautiful!! the whole spread is beautiful. you're so lucky. congratulations. one question - what is that "tool" in the box for? sorry, i don't know anything about cartier besides the name. thanks.

awww,doesnt it make it even more special when you know they might not always get over how THEY feel about something(bags,jewelry,etc), BUT they know how YOU feel about it, and get it for you anyway....

^^ yes!!! He has learned to deal with my purse and makepup addiction but designer jewlery has been more difficult! I love it!! Thanks for the compliments ladies!!!