A candy-filled November with a little electric.....

thyme

O.G.
Jun 17, 2011
just wanted to share a few of my purchases recently...i have been a lucky girl on the H front..

don't worry...there won't be a long strip-tease of each item :smile::smile: maybe a few guesses..

are you ready??

let's start with the first one...i was in paris a few weeks ago, walked into the Rue du Sevres store..not particularly looking for anything....and there it was..on the shelf..tall and proud in its full glory...

a clue...

DSC06827_2.JPG

my sweet SA offered me a choice...bleu electrique or this particular one...i chose this one without seeing or trying on either of them!!! and when i finally got to the store...i love love the colour but thought it was too big for me..sigh...but everyone in the store, SAs and random customers, kept telling me c'est magnifique....

so here is miss celeste mykonos (35 epsom phw)

DSC06826_2.JPG

my sweet SA offered me a choice...bleu electrique or this particular one...i chose this one without seeing or trying on either of them!!! and when i finally got to the store...i love love the colour but thought it was too big for me..sigh...but everyone in the store, SAs and random customers, kept telling me c'est magnifique....

so here is miss celeste mykonos (35 epsom phw)

View attachment 1538264

O MY!! BIG Congrats~ You are so lucky. I can't believe they still have the candy birkin.

I'm still wanting & looking for the Rose Tyrien 35 birkin but I doubt my SA would offer me even if they have it in stock........:sad:

Congrats once again~~

my last pair of twillies...my favourite ones this season...

belles du mexique in yellow...it instantly brightens up all my H bags! amazing colour..

DSC06865_2.JPG