A Canard Four-Course Reveal

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Canard is one of those BV colors I couldn’t resist. Like many BV colors, it is a chameleon depending on the leather and the lighting.

My collection starts with an Amuse Bouche. I picked up the Canard Ayers Double Knot Bracelet earlier this year.

Attachments

• Canard Ayers Double Knot Bracelet.JPG
    Canard Ayers Double Knot Bracelet.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 435
The BV Spring Summer sale and two of my SAs enabled my Canard dinner party. Here is the Appetizer – the Canard Lanyard.

Attachments

• Canard Lanyard.JPG
    Canard Lanyard.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 441
The Entrée is my favorite BV leather and bag style – the so easy to wear Canard Cervo Hobo. The leather is so soft and rich. The color changes depending on the lighting conditions.

Attachments

• Canard Cervo Hobo 1.JPG
    Canard Cervo Hobo 1.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 460
  • Canard Cervo Hobo 2.JPG
    Canard Cervo Hobo 2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 438
  • Canard Cervo leather detail afternoon sun.JPG
    Canard Cervo leather detail afternoon sun.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 449
  • Canard Cervo leather detail late afternoon sun.JPG
    Canard Cervo leather detail late afternoon sun.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 446
And finally, Dessert is a real treat. I love matching my BV wallets with my bags. I couldn’t resist the Canard Nero Cravatteria Motif with Ayers Detail Zip Wallet.

Attachments

• Canard Nero Cravatteria Motif Ayers details zip wallet.JPG
    Canard Nero Cravatteria Motif Ayers details zip wallet.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 416
  • Canard Nero Cravatteria Motif Ayers details zip wallet detail.JPG
    Canard Nero Cravatteria Motif Ayers details zip wallet detail.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 399
I just love it! The wallet is the kicker; you're captivated by the bracelet and lanyard, drooling when the hobo arrives and knocked over with the wallet. Well done!

And finally, Dessert is a real treat. I love matching my BV wallets with my bags. I couldn’t resist the Canard Nero Cravatteria Motif with Ayers Detail Zip Wallet.

Amazing collection. I've always had a sweet tooth - love this wallet. I broke down and bought the same in the Nero mist to match my Veneta. Should arrive today. The cravatteria is one of my favorite designs.

Enjoy!