A Canard Four-Course Reveal

Perfect match! Someone should start a thread where tpf'ers can post nail colors that match bags....I don't use polish so I'd be worthless at this....

You and Kandyroxy have this knack for BV and polish! Well done! Makes me wonder if I should join you in Canard!

When Canard was first released, I wasn't crazy about it in nappa leather. Then came along cervo, cravatteria, and the Ayers bracelet. That made all the difference for me. Its a versatile color. It goes with black, gray, tans, purple, and some aqua/teal print tops and dresses. It also works really well with my SS2012 multicolored enamel rete bracelet and necklace. The color works for winter as well as summer. Need any more convincing?

You and Kandyroxy have this knack for BV and polish! Well done! Makes me wonder if I should join you in Canard!
Yes! I think it's very versatile. And I have evidence, but my lighting is bad so take that into consideration. I use it for color blocking and coordinating. If I'd had the funds, I would have added a canard parachute to my closet but I blew my wad on Pacific.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 1.png
    1.png
    135 KB · Views: 77
  • 3.png
    3.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 4.png
    4.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 81
Canard is fantastic with blues, grays, and white. It also goes well with black of course. I mixed it with purple last week. That was a bold but fun fashion statement. I have also worn it with some teal and turquoise clothing. It's much more versatile than I expected. Diane posted some pix of her Canard pillow with her incredible Johnny Was collection.