A Canard Four-Course Reveal

Beautiful items and thanks for sharing! Canard is so appealing - great blue-green color that changes as you indicated. I was in the Union Square BV the other day and they had two Parachutes in Canard - absolutely beautiful, and I saw the Cravatteria wallet and lanyard there to go with them. You have an incredible collection of Canard items.

Beautiful items and thanks for sharing! Canard is so appealing - great blue-green color that changes as you indicated. I was in the Union Square BV the other day and they had two Parachutes in Canard - absolutely beautiful, and I saw the Cravatteria wallet and lanyard there to go with them. You have an incredible collection of Canard items.

Thanks. I am very pleased with the versatility of canard in complementing other wardrobe colors. It gives a pop of color to neutrals and is working well with some tops and dresses in my closet that have some teal in their design.

I love this color. The wallet had to ve made by God it is so gorgeous! Enjoy all of it.

Thanks. That wallet is just amazing in all of its color combinations. Its my favorite wallet now in my collection. (Sorry Ossidato Rame Zip Wallet). I just love the cravatteria motif. I'm looking forward to the exciting creative palette of textures and colors coming from BV.