A Canard Four-Course Reveal

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
Canard is one of those BV colors I couldn’t resist. Like many BV colors, it is a chameleon depending on the leather and the lighting.

My collection starts with an Amuse Bouche. I picked up the Canard Ayers Double Knot Bracelet earlier this year.

Attachments

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Your DH takes beautiful photos. Nice additions to your massive collection!

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
The Entrée is my favorite BV leather and bag style – the so easy to wear Canard Cervo Hobo. The leather is so soft and rich. The color changes depending on the lighting conditions.
We are twins :smile:
The best leather of all times, can't stop touching it!

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I just love it! The wallet is the kicker; you're captivated by the bracelet and lanyard, drooling when the hobo arrives and knocked over with the wallet. Well done!

Buckeyemommy

Jan 17, 2014
And finally, Dessert is a real treat. I love matching my BV wallets with my bags. I couldn’t resist the Canard Nero Cravatteria Motif with Ayers Detail Zip Wallet.

Amazing collection. I've always had a sweet tooth - love this wallet. I broke down and bought the same in the Nero mist to match my Veneta. Should arrive today. The cravatteria is one of my favorite designs.

Enjoy!

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
Amazing collection. I've always had a sweet tooth - love this wallet. I broke down and bought the same in the Nero mist to match my Veneta. Should arrive today. The cravatteria is one of my favorite designs.

Enjoy!

Thank you. You will love the Cravatteria zip wallet.

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
I just love it! The wallet is the kicker; you're captivated by the bracelet and lanyard, drooling when the hobo arrives and knocked over with the wallet. Well done!

Thanks G. I'm carrying the group today. The Cervo hobo is such a happy color.