a call from my sa... and my unexpected H addition

msbean

Sep 2, 2006
so i'll try to keep specifics out of this entry as much as possible in recent light of vlad and kellybag's latest entries... but today i got a call from my SA, letting me know that just one 2007 cadena came into the store today, in gold. gold cadenas aren't on my wish list, but i did want to see it in person, plus she corroborated a pretty interesting store inventory that i had just heard about via pm from another tpf'er - thanks girl :smile:

so i went.. and there were lots of beautiful items - rose shocking bearns and cell phone holder, 32 kelly in raisin epsom, 25 kelly in natural epsom, 28 kelly with the canvas on the outside and zippers, and the one thing i was interested in...

this is what i walked out with - never planned it, but had been loving this color for awhile now... i figured how often will i see this combo again...

ok pictures coming up shortly - i'm uploading them full size and it's taking forever!

lol!

I was on the train today and heard these two girls having a convo and one said "oh, i hope to make 6 figures by the time i'm thirty" i almost swallowed my tounge! i'm 30 and i barely make a third of that! :::: sobbing:::: what am i doing wrong?

sorry for the hijack.

DSC00308-vi.jpg

one pic at a time, doing this with one hand while on the phone with my friend!

:smile: