a button saga

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a blue trench style jacket 2 years ago at Saks, and discovered that a button fell off. I searched my button drawer for the replacements and found the tag and receipt only. I went to Burberry in Short Hills NJ, to see if they could order the buttons, and they were of no help. I know they still make them because they are on other jackets. "They only order buttons for trench coats...." Not nice help either. Rude. Then I went to Saks to see if they could help since they sold me the jacket. Well Saks s***k*d as well. Pardon my language. Although the sales person tried to get a manager, no manager was available. Can you believe it? I am tearing up my credit card.

I called the 800 customer service for Burberry and they said to send pictures and they would try to get me the button. I am old school, and generally don't email companies, but I guess for the 21st century, I must change.

I got home and again searched my button drawer. I found the buttons.

All that energy wasted.

2. Hahaha 🤓👍