*~*~* A bright and colorful holiday reveal *~*~*

SpeedyLady37

Sep 26, 2013
I posted a thread a couple days ago asking about 3 Alma's or 1 Chanel classic flap... I've made up my mind and decided to wait till the moment I am literally drooling over the Chanel then I'll take the splurge. But until then, here we go....! ;D

image_zpsde842a69.jpg

*gasp*

I picked this out of the three in which I was interested. An absolute stunner!

Sorry about the lighting - it's night time here and my indoor lighting is horrific! But can you guess?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

image_zps9cb5333f.jpg

K gonna make this quick and sweet! Say hi to the Alma PM in Cyan!
image_zps0bf21d26.jpg

Sisters! They are gonna have more siblings joining slowly within the next year :cool:

image_zps23ea0687.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :party:

Have a wonderful, wonderful holiday season everyone! Sending my warmest wishes to you all!

:santawave::xtree:

Congratulations to you and making a decision that makes you happy. As I previously posted, I'm very biased when it comes to cyan - you made the right choice!

Congratulations to you and making a decision that makes you happy. As I previously posted, I'm very biased when it comes to cyan - you made the right choice!

I was picking the Cyan and the Figue - it was tough! The lighting at the boutique was so bright that, to be honest, it turned both colors to less intriguing shades. I had a half-an-hour chat with my SA (he was absolutely lovely)... and I am soooo glad that I brought the Cyan home. She looks absolutely gorgeous at a more normal indoor lighting. I LOVE IT!!!! :hbeat::hbeat: Now I am even more sure that, at this point of my life, I prefer the Alma more than the Chanel Flap!