A brand new do!

Jeannam2008

Fashionably me :)
Jul 10, 2009
East Coaster
So I guess it was about 2 weeks ago, I got my hair all chopped off. I went pretty short, but nothing too drastic.

I went from this:

To this:

The only style I know of doing is this one:

I now have no idea how to style my hair, it's too short to pull back in a pony tail without strands of hair falling down over my face, any suggestions on ways to play up my new hair?

Oct 30, 2008
It looks great!! Try doing twist with your bangs if you want them out of your face, or braids. Try Forever 21 for cute and cheap hair accessories!! Also try you tube for help :smile:

amymaria

housecat
Jan 16, 2009
The wonderful world of LV + H
Use a round brush and blow dry it into a cute bob style?
I had short hair before too and that's what I did. Another way, is perhaps buy some texturizer and just rustle it up a bit.

You're super cute btw! I love it!

Jeannam2008

Jul 10, 2009
East Coaster
Thanks!
I used to curl my long hair a lot, do you think loose curls or waves would look okay?! I guess I'll just have to test that out someday when I have time.

clb1968

Coach, MJ or RM?
Dec 2, 2006
Cafe World on FB
Get some of the Sunsilk beach stuff, it is a cream/gel combo, scrunch you hair in you hands when it is wet, you can air dry or use a defuser , it will be wavy, should look really cute. You can also get spray stuff that Bumble and Bumble sells, but it is $20 a bottle and the Sunsilk is like $4, the spray that Sunsilk has leaves my hair crunch feeling, but the cream/gel stuff does not.

Your cut is cute.

wifeyb

wallet whore
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
scrunching is always cute!
or my "signature" short do like yours, is to wind all of it up randomly with bobby pins to give it a messy yet pulled up do. i always got compliments on it.
*not like twist it in cornrows, but poke the open end of the pin in your hair and like your winding a clocking but with your hair, then stab the pin in place. its so much fun!

Ali7364

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Your new do looks great on you! I absolutely LOVE your freckles!! I know some girls who have them wish they didn't. I always used to wish I had them!

Jeannam2008

Jul 10, 2009
East Coaster
Your new do looks great on you! I absolutely LOVE your freckles!! I know some girls who have them wish they didn't. I always used to wish I had them!
Thanks, I love my freckles and don't ever want them to fade!!!
----------------
I've tried the french braid with my bangs once before with my long hair and clipped it back and pull all my hair back into a pony tail, looked really cute. Never thought to try it now and just keep the rest of my hair down. Thanks!!