A BRAND NEW color!! Instant reveal!

The taupe was a Christmas present, the Fuchsia was an anniversary present. The indigo I bought for myself. I think this will complete my capucines collection.
omigosh I fainted :faint: I bet the indigo looks even better IRL than in pics, and the taupe is so cool and elegant, I lvoe all three, big congrats!!

omigosh I fainted :faint: I bet the indigo looks even better IRL than in pics, and the taupe is so cool and elegant, I lvoe all three, big congrats!!

I LOVE the indigo! Blue is my favorite color...navy in particular. The taupe is such a great neutral. The fuchsia is the only one I don't reach for much. But I do need a pop of color on occasion and she is my only pink bag. It is VERY bright though. That's ok. ...my dear daughter has her eye on it for the future. But she has a LOT of growing up to do before she gets it (Like 15 years, she's only 8).

I LOVE the indigo! Blue is my favorite color...navy in particular. The taupe is such a great neutral. The fuchsia is the only one I don't reach for much. But I do need a pop of color on occasion and she is my only pink bag. It is VERY bright though. That's ok. ...my dear daughter has her eye on it for the future. But she has a LOT of growing up to do before she gets it (Like 15 years, she's only 8).

:lolots:

Now that's what I call thinking ahead! I know what you mean about Fuchsia. I have the Soft Lockit in Magnolia, Noir & Fuchsia. The Fuchsia get's the least attention from me, but I still love it!

And speaking of loving things, your Cap collection is gorgeous! :faint:

Congratulations on the new Indigo! I love that interior too. LV really has done a beautiful job with the color coordinations on the Cap. I have the black with pink interior and I love that handbag!