A BOY I never thought I would fall for...

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
I have to admit I was not a fan of the caviar boys at first, but like everything else in the Chanel world they continued to grow on me. This particular neutral color continually drew me in, so I decided to return some things in order to fund this bag. Once I tried him on it was love at first sight. I think it is perfect color for both summer and fall. Thank you for letting me share. Introducing my new light brown boy...:P

Attachments

Iluvchanel80

May 7, 2012
It's so pretty! I'm actually starting to think about getting a boy. But have been throwing the idea behind because I want to stick to buying the classics. Any advice what took you to the plunge on a boy??

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
It's so pretty! I'm actually starting to think about getting a boy. But have been throwing the idea behind because I want to stick to buying the classics. Any advice what took you to the plunge on a boy??
Thank you! The boy bag was actually my first Chanel purchase. I have two black ones, one in calfskin and one in lambskin. I love the casual chic look. I also find them easy to throw across with my two young kids. The BOY is what started this crazy addiction. ;)

Bentley1

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
Omg, what a fabulous boy, Many congrats!!! Looks so amazing on you,
I can totally see this color being worn throughout all the seasons. Such a pretty, versatile color!!! 😍

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
Omg, what a fabulous boy, Many congrats!!! Looks so amazing on you,
I can totally see this color being worn throughout all the seasons. Such a pretty, versatile color!!! 😍
Thank you, Bentley! I am done after the end of this week! wink wink. FOR REAL!! LOL!!!

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Beautiful brown boy; congrats on this lovely bag! It looks fabulous on you!