A Box from Paris! ~ A Small Reveal

Nov 25, 2009
Taking a new job has left me in a wardrobe crisis – I went from a hospital HR to a University and the old rules are out the window. Feeling increasingly like a slob, I’ve decided to start investing in pieces that are classic and timeless.

This is, of course, just an excuse to wear my Hermes and Pucci items more. And also an excuse to acquire more.

So I recently got a box from Paris…

Only it’s been raining in LA. Package delivery + rain = soggy nightmares! We must get the package inside, where it’s dry! Ahhh!

*Disclaimer*
Yes, it’s a doll. I have a quite a few young cousins and nieces that play with them and I got one to join in the fun. She’s even had a terrible accident on an escalator at DFW airport falling out of my backpack head first after a trip to the American Girl Store in NYC. She looks like me – except I’m not 18-inches tall. My alter ego will be opening my goodies here on tPF.

Attachments

• DSC06928.JPG
    DSC06928.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 96
MERCYLURKERGIRL'S REVEAL..............
attachment.php

Yea! Oh, a small treat! And my new favorite kind! :yahoo:

Only one box, I wonder how they packaged everything….I love the packaging almost as much as the items inside.

Attachments

• DSC06932.JPG
    DSC06932.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 663
  • DSC06933.JPG
    DSC06933.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 656
Just as I expected…adorable! The velvet bag first…
Clou de Selle charms! Now I just have to figure out how to wear them. Hee!
:P

Attachments

• DSC06934.JPG
    DSC06934.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 650
  • DSC06935.JPG
    DSC06935.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 646
I really hope Bella (the doll) realizes the Twilly is mine. Ahem. Her wardrobe might almost be bigger than mine is these days as I invest in new pieces, but I get first dibs on the Hermes!
:lol:

Attachments

• DSC06938.JPG
    DSC06938.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 633