A Bordeaux moment

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
My camera is charging but my pre-sale MJ Bordeaux Stam arrived today and ITS TO DIE FOR........

The Python Bordeaux will be here Friday - 2 you ask well I wanted to compare them and see which fit my style better. OMG Please dont let me keep both. They sold out of the patent online and I did not need black or the Blue was not my color.

I will reveal Thursday does anyone have the Patent Large Stam in Bordeaux:yahoo:

I know what a Bordeaux pickle - they are both sooo different from each other......as soon as I get home I will take pics and upload them

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay........ my pre-sale Nordies purchases. I would only like to keep ONE - Was not crazy about the patent in Black that came from the website the other IRL. So no long drawn out reveal using it in my rotation for work,fun,dress Opinions PLEASE:yahoo::yahoo:

672a1190.jpg

bdf4d5e4.jpg

be2d830c.jpg

98dc49a6.jpg

oh oh oh !!
i think the snake skin ( is it snake skin? or python?) would suit your style! im not a fan of the patent, but both look amazing!

I love them both. Lol. I've been eyeing off these and the singles with SHW but I'm even worse at deciding between them all than you are. ;)

I see what you mean about the patent being very patent. It could be the light, but it almost looks like it's been dipped in oil or something. I still really like it though and I'm glad it's not my decision!

Personally, I prefer the Bordeaux Patent. I have seen it so many times IRL at neimans and Saks and I die over it everytime (that and the Bordeaux Patent Karlie)! I love the leather trim with the silver/gunmetal hardware.
I think it photographs really flashy, but to me it doesnt seem that way IRL. It seems like it would just be an amzing bag to have.
I love that one....but then again, I really love patent!

PF'er Debpie has one and it is stunning!