A Bloody Amy Winehouse

Well... I guess for her musics sake, we can obviously see that the pain & demons she writes & sings about are as real as the air we breathe.

Theres so many pop princesses out there that sing stuff like "oh baby im so sad. Oh yeah... You didnt call me when you said you would. Wah wah wah.."
Who cares?! That is not a hardship!

Heroin is real. Domestic violence is real.

It really is sad.

She is so talented; her voice is amazing and her music is so unique.
I certainly hope someone can help them before it is too late and we hear about some terrible tradgedy.

Those pix are so frightening.....makes you think; you never know what someone is going through in life. Best not to judge anyone......
:sad:

I wonder what is going on with her today?? All I know is she ruined my week planned with Selena. We WERE going to go see her on the 12th...NOT NOW! I was so sad, for her, me AND Selena! I hope she can pull it together for the MTV music awards?

They need to get her the help she needs and to get her away from him, or they are going to end up just like Sid an Nancy :crybaby:

its weird I was listening to Back to Black today and I was thinking about how there hasnt been any drama in the past few days regarding her :sweatdrop:

EDIT...

the article also included a picture of Amy from just 4 years ago

untitled-2.jpg
Oh my god thats awful, its so sad because shes so talented.

She looks fantastic in that picture (above)

Well... I guess for her musics sake, we can obviously see that the pain & demons she writes & sings about are as real as the air we breathe.

Theres so many pop princesses out there that sing stuff like "oh baby im so sad. Oh yeah... You didnt call me when you said you would. Wah wah wah.."
Who cares?! That is not a hardship!

Heroin is real. Domestic violence is real.

It really is sad.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I bought Back to Black yesterday. I lie not: everytime I play it, I reach for a glass of wine. I'm listening to it right now, and I'm drinking wine...