A blog featuring Michael Kors Hamilton bag....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found this cute blog http://loveatfirstshop.blogspot.com/ and she's modeling the michael kors hamilton bag in luggage that I'm obsessing over... Just thought that I'd share.
    Love the bag. Alot. I might have to give in and drive the hour to buy it... Hope my store still has it. The website has it on backorder.

Attached Files:

2. Very cute pics. Like that luggage color a lot. Is that gold hw?

3. No it's silver:smile:

4. Do it, Do it!! I have it in burnt orange and it is the most fabulous bag - you'll get lots of compliments. I call her my poor girls birki - lol!

5. #5 Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    And one thing I can guarantee is that our murangrl is gonna wear it better than that model in the picture. :P

It seems like you are loving that bag and have for a while, I think you should make the drive to go get it - just call first and get your ex-Coach/new Kors SA to hold it for you.

Can you believe I've had mine (in black) since July and I haven't used it yet!! :nuts: Partly because I was waiting for Fall to roll around because I had lots of summery bags, and party cause I just have too many bags with tags still on. I think I finally have it in rotation for next week for the first time!! :yahoo:

Hmmm - just had a thought - why not call tomorrow and see if the store will ship to you? Even if you have to pay $25 it's probably saving you time and gas anyway, right? Unless you had other things to do or wanted to make the drive for other reasons.

6. #6 Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    I'm thinking of going on wednesday:smile: Rumor has it that the coach outlet will have a coupon on the 6th and my daughter doesn't have playschool that day so it will work out that way. I'm mad at coach but I may still go. I don't know if I'm going to keep my PCE purchases, the two sophias. I already exchanged both of them for flaws and now... I just don't love them. They are too small I think. I'm really sad that audrey is discontinued. I may try to get one or two if there are any at the outlet.
    I will swing by MK's new store while I'm there. I know what you mean about waiting to use bags. I have some that were waiting for fall... sequins audrey is one. I've used her twice I think.
    I thought that you just bought the black MK last month... oh do you mean that you haven't used your black hamilton? It's a keeper for sure, you'd better use her! Or ship her to me!
    I just know that I would LOVE this Hamilton bag. I haven't been crazy in love with a bag since the eggshell audrey last may. I loved this MK the moment I saw her at the store last week. I was kind of in shock... I felt like I was cheating on coach lol. So I left the MK store and ventured into coach, where I was disappointed. And I am still obsessing about the Kors.... I think that I need her.

7. I was just reading the thread on Coach about all the FP deletes at the outlets right now, holy cow!! I do think you may find some great stuff there based on what I read so why not?? I'm really sorry about your Sophias though, I know how happy and excited you were about them. Is the large one too big for you? You know I don't like big bags, but even I thought the large wasn't that big when I saw it IRL. . . .

8. I am going to try the large on again . I didn't like the shape as much on the large. It's almost as if they just made it wider not taller.... The small one looks better.

9. I agree! I have the luggage color like the one in the picture and I love it!

10. Did you post pictures Minne?

11. ^^^No, not yet. It's on my to-do list...just as soon as I figure out how to.

12. it looks like gold hw??!

oh how i wish
    i love everything about the hamiltons except for the silver hw

13. I saw a black patent Hamilton and a black matte finish Hamilton both with gold HW at Macy's yesterday.

14. You should do a reaveal thread:smile:

15. I am really considering this bag as well - I saw the black one yesterday and it is the perfect little work bag and as close to a Birkin as I will ever get :amuse: