A black Courtenay, pink daisies and hearts

LegnoFan

O.G.
May 6, 2007
Here are some pictures of my new black Courtenay that I got yesterday with the PCE. The size is similar to the Kristin hobo (pictured next to the Courtenay in fawn). The leather is already slouching nicely after putting some things in the bag. There is enough slouch with the leather that I can put the bag on my shoulder with just one hand. I will be using this bag most of the time as a crossbody. I found the design of the double buckles on the shorter strap make it a little more bulky than the more streamlined one on the Kristin. But when I connect the longer strap to the upper of the two metal loops, the shorter shoulder strap drops down to the depth of the leather slouch so it is not in the way. The leather and loops of the shorter strap are a bit stiff but I think that over time, they will probably soften and lay flatter against the bag. It’s a very nice bag.

I also picked up some of the cute new Waverly Daisy and Heart accessories. Pictured here are the Waverly Daisy small wristlet (#48908, $58) and ID skinny (#48997, $48). I have a comparison of the Daisy and Heart ID skinny (#44804, $48). These are coated canvas and the Daisy has silver hardware, while the Heart has brass/gold hardware. The pointillist design of the Cs, heart and daisies are similar but the background of the heart print is a little more tan than the daisy background. This makes the daisy items look a little brighter than the more dull looking heart ones (maybe that is why they tried to jazz it up a bit with the gold painted hearts). But I do like the metal heart logo. They are all fun and pink!

Attachments

• Coach black Courtenay_1.jpg
    Coach black Courtenay_1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,178
  • Coach black Courtenay and fawn Kristin.jpg
    Coach black Courtenay and fawn Kristin.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 511
  • Coach black Courtenay 2.jpg
    Coach black Courtenay 2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 628
  • Coach black Courtenay and Waverly Daisy.jpg
    Coach black Courtenay and Waverly Daisy.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 482
  • Coach Waverly Daisy wristlet and ID skinny 2.jpg
    Coach Waverly Daisy wristlet and ID skinny 2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 788
  • Coach Waverly Daisy and Hearts ID skinnys.jpg
    Coach Waverly Daisy and Hearts ID skinnys.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 614
  • Coach Waverly Hearts ID back.jpg
    Coach Waverly Hearts ID back.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 496
  • Coach Waverly Daisy print.jpg
    Coach Waverly Daisy print.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 543
  • Coach Waverly Hearts print.jpg
    Coach Waverly Hearts print.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 520
Wow! Black Courtaney is popular! Twins also! It's funny I was just thinking of doing a reveal on mine too! Lol! That would have been three in a row. :giggles: Such a gorgeous bag tho, she could never get enough attention! Congrats!

Love the Courtenay and your accessories!

Thank you so much for the comparison pics with Kristin. I've been wondering how they compare. I have the original Kristin hobo in the regular size, and it seems very close in size to the Courtenay. I thought the Courtenay might be a little deeper though. Do you think both bags hold about the same amount?

Congrats and enjoy!

Wow, it's a lot like the Kristin...never occured to me. Must be why I like it! The turnlock is nicer than that other thingy they did with Kristin. She's a sexy bag, love it! Adorable accessories too! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!

yellowbernie, I agree the leather is better. It's a little thicker than the type on the Kristin (which I think is like the Garcia leather) and it smells great too.

4vryng, I believe the Courtenay can hold more than the Kristin hobo. The base of the Courtenay is less tapered and rounded than that of the Kristin, and as a result, there is slightly more depth. The leather is soft and flexible, so you can put a lot in there. I was even able to fit a pair of dancing shoes in there (in a shoebag, of course) and I couldn't do that with the Kristin.

Here are some pictures of my new black Courtenay that I got yesterday with the PCE. The size is similar to the Kristin hobo (pictured next to the Courtenay in fawn). The leather is already slouching nicely after putting some things in the bag. There is enough slouch with the leather that I can put the bag on my shoulder with just one hand. I will be using this bag most of the time as a crossbody. I found the design of the double buckles on the shorter strap make it a little more bulky than the more streamlined one on the Kristin. But when I connect the longer strap to the upper of the two metal loops, the shorter shoulder strap drops down to the depth of the leather slouch so it is not in the way. The leather and loops of the shorter strap are a bit stiff but I think that over time, they will probably soften and lay flatter against the bag. It’s a very nice bag.

I also picked up some of the cute new Waverly Daisy and Heart accessories. Pictured here are the Waverly Daisy small wristlet (#48908, $58) and ID skinny (#48997, $48). I have a comparison of the Daisy and Heart ID skinny (#44804, $48). These are coated canvas and the Daisy has silver hardware, while the Heart has brass/gold hardware. The pointillist design of the Cs, heart and daisies are similar but the background of the heart print is a little more tan than the daisy background. This makes the daisy items look a little brighter than the more dull looking heart ones (maybe that is why they tried to jazz it up a bit with the gold painted hearts). But I do like the metal heart logo. They are all fun and pink!

coach in black, with pink, it doesn't get any better:heart: