a bit paranoid

If you purchased yours from a store, then I would have nothing to worry about. Don't believe everything you see/hear/read on the internet! There's so much mis-information out there, who knows what's real and what's not.

^^^ are you a troll?

I don't know about a troll, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's the Aussie guy himself parading as someone else, trying to stick up for himself. LOL! Brand new member, 12 posts, mostly about how wonderful the guy is? Now trying to add spam about this Aussie guy's website? Not your usual posts from a newbie. Just joined the same time as this thread?

Hmmm.

Last edited:
well dear if you bought it from lv it's real...they don't sell fakes...that's why i never buy preloved...i sleep better knowing all my goods are the real deal because i have the receipt to prove it...:smile:

I don't know about a troll, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's the Aussie guy himself parading as someone else, trying to stick up for himself. LOL! Brand new member, 12 posts, mostly about how wonderful the guy is? Now trying to add spam about this Aussie guy's website? Not your usual posts from a newbie. Just joined the same time as this thread?

Hmmm.

Hi Folks-- I know this thread is really old, but I ran into it while searching the forum for this guy after running into his website. I was wondering if he is legit or not. I am trying to get information on hardsided luggage and there isnt a ton here or on the web except for his site. Also, when you click "contact us" on his website, you get: [email protected] Is this the same guy as the Aussie guy on youtube or did I get something messed up. Thanks for any intel you can provide. I was thinking about his authentication service/expertise on hardsided luggage, but this thread gave me pause. Thanks!