A bit of SA dilemna

nicdrinn

Jul 30, 2012
Chicago, Il
So this month marks my 1 year anniversary with my beloved LV! So let me make this as short as possible, to celebrate I want to make another purchase and there an SA that I absolutely love! However last time I purchased another nice SA helped me and gave me her card and cell phone # and all that good stuff. I strongly believe that part of enjoying your LV for years to come is the experience that you had in the store. I pretty much want to enjoy every part of it.

Now here is my dilemma I want help from my amazing SA who helped me first but I would like to build a relationship with the SA who gave me her card and phone #. Do you think she will mind that I picked another SA? Lol will she even remember who I am and I'm just stressing out about nothing?

EuropeanGuy

Dec 17, 2012
The SA most likely wouldn't remember who you are after a year, and if the second SA gave you a card, it kind of shows she is more inclined to build a relationship with her clients :smile:

LoopysEldest!

Feb 21, 2010
UK
www.betsyboat.com
If you haven't seen your original SA in a while and the other SA gave you her card she obviously seems keen to see you again I would think maybe the second SA would be who I would go with.

Or, let me put it this way, whoever you enjoyed shopping with more is who you should return to. If you feel like you found the experience more enjoyable with the first or second SA go with whichever one you feel worked better for you!

nicdrinn

Jul 30, 2012
Chicago, Il
The SA most likely wouldn't remember who you are after a year, and if the second SA gave you a card, it kind of shows she is more inclined to build a relationship with her clients :smile:
Oh I've made more than one purchase since I began collecting. She gave me her card a few weeks ago. But I'm so stuck on the other SA!

loopylorns

Jan 4, 2007
The gorgeous Norfolk
If you haven't seen your original SA in a while and the other SA gave you her card she obviously seems keen to see you again I would think maybe the second SA would be who I would go with.

Or, let me put it this way, whoever you enjoyed shopping with more is who you should return to. If you feel like you found the experience more enjoyable with the first or second SA go with whichever one you feel worked better for you!
Oh hello, look who's branching out on here :biggrin:

MelanieJoyce

Jul 14, 2012
Texas <3
I would call ahead of time to make sure she will be there (the first SA) and plan accordingly. That's what I have started to do, because for a while there I was missing my SA every time I went in. =(

Jsully423

Jan 2, 2013
USA
I kind of wiggle between 2 SAs. They both know me and whoever is available is the one I go to. But I have a 3rd SA who rings me up every time. Overall, I think it's more establishing good standing with the store and not just one person. They talk to each other hehe so if you're there a lot they notice hehe

nicdrinn

Jul 30, 2012
Chicago, Il
I kind of wiggle between 2 SAs. They both know me and whoever is available is the one I go to. But I have a 3rd SA who rings me up every time. Overall, I think it's more establishing good standing with the store and not just one person. They talk to each other hehe so if you're there a lot they notice hehe
Do you think it's ok if I texted her? Is that unprofessional? Hehe