A bit of S/S '07 info...

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Some good, some bad.

Good news first, of course:
-The Speedy Patchork bag will be around $1,600.
-A new line will be launch, same processus like the one used for the Groom except that it will represent the "bag and trunk" logo tag that you saw on the Globe Shopper Cabas. I will be on small accessories like the the Pochette Accessoires.

Now on with the bad news:
-The launch for the "LVOE" Cabas bag has been pushed back to April, instead of coming out on February 9, right before Valentine's Day. :sad:

ARGH... I meant "A bit of S/S '07 info..." :sweatdrop:

Thanks Miroir Princess!!!!

I haven't heard anything about the heart shaped bag... when I'll get info I'll post it in this thread. ;)

Hey John......my SA said one will be satin and one will be canvas. He didn't kno0w anything about colors, I had actually mentioned to him that someone here said something about green.
One of the girls posted in another thread that about the two bags....something about sequins or something to that nature.

John...question: The patchwork speedy.....really $1600? That is absolutely blowing my mind....why would it be so much more than the miroir? I mean it seems like they would both be equally hard to make, and even with a February price increase it shouldn't be that much. Man....that really sucks....I may be out if it's that much....I was leaning towards around $1300-1400. Damn. Or...maybe $1600 is the price for the giant cabas bag? My SA said a cabas bag was coming out in that line.

Now the trunk logo pieces.....do you have an estimated launch date for that or any info about pieces?

Some good, some bad.

Good news first, of course:
-The Speedy Patchork bag will be around $1,600.
-A new line will be launch, same processus like the one used for the Groom except that it will represent the "bag and trunk" logo tag that you saw on the Globe Shopper Cabas. I will be on small accessories like the the Pochette Accessoires.

Now on with the bad news:
-The launch for the "LVOE" Cabas bag has been pushed back to April, instead of coming out on February 9, right before Valentine's Day. :sad:

Omg, I love the Globe Shopper logo tag, I'm excited about this line :nuts: & of course I am super excited about the LVOE bags :shame:

Can you tell me something more about the bag and trunk stuff? Will they put something on the canvas like they did with the panda pochette - cerises pochette - groom pieces? What will it be exactly?