A bit of S/S '07 info...

Thanks John for all the updates!

Oh WOW, a heart-shaped purse sounds cute and fabulous, but if it's above US$350, I would say that it's a little too expensive for me.

I love the patchwork speedy as well. :love: It's got a nice shape and looks more like a regular speedy than the neo speedy. I don't know - it does look a little controversial, if you know i mean, but I totally dig it!

Twiggers, considering that the neo speedy is going for US$1450 on eluxury now, $1600 doesn't sound like it's impossible. Maybe they tag it along the prices of the purses in the same line. I suppose it won't be cheaper than the neo speedy. I do hope I can save in time. $1600 by Feb sounds a little too much like mission impossible. :crybaby:

I know!!! I love the Porte Monnaie Rond and the Globe Shopper logo!!! :biggrin:

i've been looking for a little zip compartment for my Tobago shoe bag. i hope they'de make a plain pouch with the "Trunks&Bags" logo to match *fingers crossed* ... now i know why i haven't bought an Epi/D.Azur P.Accessoires or Antigua P.Plate yet :yes:

thanks for the updates.... any news about what us men should expect for next year? :graucho:

im glad they're using other LV iconographies like the "Inventeur" plate and "Trunks & Bags" decal. i can't wait to see what they'll release for the "T&B" line... hopefully some small leather accessories to match my Tobago shoe bag :wlae: .... i'd LOVE it if they also use the "VoyagezVoguezVolez" logo and the Ovea chain pattern too :yes:

You are right!! I like advert inside of cabases!!

the heart-shaped pouch is 245 euros. there will also be red and gold charms, like the multicolor ones now. the collection is called pomme d'amour.