A bit of a dilemma.. your input would be much appreciated!

What to do?

• Go wild at H. Forget the Speedy; you can get it later!

• Get the Speedy and the agenda from H.

• Just wait until you go shopping and decide then.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My vote goes to Wait untill you go shopping...but my advice would be to start with the H store ;).
If you have a love at first sight, you'll have a great H experience...And you can always have a LV later with e-luxury...
And if nothing really catch you at H (but I have doubts...), the go to LV and have your Speedy

Well- I would say go wild at H! It should be your first stop on your shopping trip. You may find that you have no desire to buy from any other boutique after being in H. I went to Las Vegas recently and went into a few boutiques before going to H and found myself more than tempted to stray....but when I finally went to the hermes boutique all previous temtations fell away and I spent my $$ there. There is something about the quality of hermes products. Nothing else can compare. I couldn't even believe I was tempted by other designers.

:yes:

My vote goes to Wait untill you go shopping...but my advice would be to start with the H store ;).
If you have a love at first sight, you'll have a great H experience...And you can always have a LV later with e-luxury...
And if nothing really catch you at H (but I have doubts...), the go to LV and have your Speedy

I stuck my vote here with "wait to you get there", but I totally agree that you should start at H.

BUT, if you have any $$$ leftover, seed your birkin fund. I'd skip the LV altogether, as somebody elsewhere here said: you already have the best of the lot.

My guess is that it will seem a little pedestrian after H.

Follow your heart! :love: