A bit of a dilemma.. your input would be much appreciated!

What to do?

• Go wild at H. Forget the Speedy; you can get it later!

• Get the Speedy and the agenda from H.

• Just wait until you go shopping and decide then.

Results are only viewable after voting.
LV vs. Hermes? Honestly, there's no comparison whatsoever. It's like asking LV or Coach? Or, Coach or Jansport?

GO CRAZY AT HERMES, Razor!!!!

I've found Coach's leather selection and design to be vastly superior to LV's :-/
Handfeel, all that jazz. But I prefer bags that age like baseball gloves! :shame:

Sarah, I think we have all decided on one thing!!! YOU WILL HAVE FUN!!! :smile: It will be a memorable experience and you will come away with some great things no matter what.:tup:

Sarah.....I haven't read all three pages here but let me toss my 2 cents worth in the bucket along with everyone else.

1. You already have a Speedy 25. You don't need two even if they are two different designs. If you LOVE the Monogram more than the one you have, I'd suggest selling the one you have and putting that money toward whichever Speedy makes your heart sing. So, now you've flipped out the bag you have for the one you desire.

2. Take your stash and head into Hermes. Just make sure that you spend your money wisely and only buy what you love. I just picked up an Etoupe Vision agenda and 2008 refill. Those two items came to about $450.00. You can spend $700.00 FAST at Hermes. So, if you really want a blue jean Ulysses, then spend your money on that with an insert. BUT make sure it's a color you LOVE....don't settle. DON'T SETTLE. That's the key. OK?

Whatever is left in your pocket when you walk out of Hermes put this in your Hermes Handbag Fund and leave it there. Add to it when you can...pretty soon, you'll see.....you'll have enough stashed away for a lovely handbag!

Yup. My thoughts exactly.

Sarah.....I haven't read all three pages here but let me toss my 2 cents worth in the bucket along with everyone else.

1. You already have a Speedy 25. You don't need two even if they are two different designs. If you LOVE the Monogram more than the one you have, I'd suggest selling the one you have and putting that money toward whichever Speedy makes your heart sing. So, now you've flipped out the bag you have for the one you desire.

2. Take your stash and head into Hermes. Just make sure that you spend your money wisely and only buy what you love. I just picked up an Etoupe Vision agenda and 2008 refill. Those two items came to about $450.00. You can spend $700.00 FAST at Hermes. So, if you really want a blue jean Ulysses, then spend your money on that with an insert. BUT make sure it's a color you LOVE....don't settle. DON'T SETTLE. That's the key. OK?

Whatever is left in your pocket when you walk out of Hermes put this in your Hermes Handbag Fund and leave it there. Add to it when you can...pretty soon, you'll see.....you'll have enough stashed away for a lovely handbag!

:yes:

IMO the Speedy is about the best LV bag to own..and you already have one..........you just got an awesome Hermes bag. Why dont you enjoy the 2 great bags you have and get a few little things from Hermes that will be incredible accessories and relish those.....You dont need it all at once

Whoops! I PM'ed you asking how it went. I guess you haven't been yet!!!

I look at it this way:

Canvas?

OR...

Hand stitched custom leather from FRANCE?

No brainer for me, but I may be biased... :graucho:

Sarah - Shopmom's advice is very wise.

FWIW - Your Speedy and your Herbag should see you through most any daytime occasion and presuming the Speedy you have is the dark Damier I can't see why you'd need two bags in that palette.

Buy something you love, really love and keep the rest in your pocket until you have enough for whatever comes next.....

Sarah~

As a person who has a mono speedy and damier speedy, I definitly know that you should go for the Hermes splurge.

A mono speedy is easily obtained (You could get a really good deal for a great used patinaed one)...I purchased mine that way so that I may knock her around and not worry about the vachetta. I love her...she is a beauty.

I also am moving most of my LV collection out to fund my newly purchased Hermes items. :tup:

I think that Hermes is SO worth it...

This is from a Louis collector...Go for the GOLD baby!...I mean Orange!

You'll regret it if you don't go crazy at H!! You can always buy LV items online... elux is tax free and has free shipping now too. that agenda sounds great, but it would be so lonely without a fellow H accessory!!!

JUST what I was going to say. Agree agree agree - plus you ARE in the Hermes forum (so we are all bias)!!

Well- I would say go wild at H! It should be your first stop on your shopping trip. You may find that you have no desire to buy from any other boutique after being in H. I went to Las Vegas recently and went into a few boutiques before going to H and found myself more than tempted to stray....but when I finally went to the hermes boutique all previous temtations fell away and I spent my $$ there. There is something about the quality of hermes products. Nothing else can compare. I couldn't even believe I was tempted by other designers.