A bit of a dilemma.. your input would be much appreciated!

What to do?

• Go wild at H. Forget the Speedy; you can get it later!

• Get the Speedy and the agenda from H.

• Just wait until you go shopping and decide then.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmm, well, since this question is being posed to the H subforum, probably fairly predictable answers...and I will add myself to the faction that says hold off on the LV for now.
But...I wouldn't necessarily "go wild" at H. I'd go, enjoy the experience, get the Ulysse, but save for the BJ Birkin you want someday.

Your first experience at a Hermes store will truly be a wonderful experience filled with curiosity, excitement and wanting everything!! Take the time to enjoy every aspect. If your desire is to have a Heart Cadena then treat yourself to that. You will return home with a memorable experience and your lovely Cadena. Tuck the rest of your funds away for a rainy day or better yet towards your grail Birkin. :yes:

I say wait and make your decision when you go shopping. You could always go to H first and see how it works out, you may have the experience of a lifetime and simply not desire to go for LV thereafter! Or, you might feel restraint and only purchase the agenda. I do think you should allow the H experience to be a memorable one, and not restrict yourself before even walking in:P

Both Guccigal & Amamxr ~ Made Such Great Points Here (Well, Everyone Did! But, Knowing You S ~ These Stood Out For You!;))

This Is Very True ~ You Did Go (& Saved & Saved) For The Herbag (Which I Would, Too ~ It's Totally Magnificent!!!)

I would get a little crazy at H because you don't live near an H store and you can't get as much online and can't see it online.

wait till later to get your speed 25 bc you can get from elux or have it shipped it. go into LV and have fun...but just keep it on your list!

I think since you have wanted the speedy for a year but recently jumped on the herbag....that should say something.

plus you already have a speedy to enjoy!

If You Haven't Yet Been To LV Or Hermes (That's Ok, This Will Be A Blast For You)...I Think You Will Love Both Stores & It's Such A Great Mall.....Enjoy This Wonderful Trip...Who Knows What Will Catch Your Eye:nuts: Remember, That Wonderful H SA Will Still Be There To Help You ;)

Your first experience at a Hermes store will truly be a wonderful experience filled with curiosity, excitement and wanting everything!! Take the time to enjoy every aspect. If your desire is to have a Heart Cadena then treat yourself to that. You will return home with a memorable experience and your lovely Cadena. Tuck the rest of your funds away for a rainy day or better yet towards your grail Birkin.

Skip the speedy and go all out when you get there with H, especially since you don't have H near you! I know you are going to go nuts once you are there, and will probably want to spend every penny on H!

^^I don't have NEAR that kind of money... I wish!
That was why I suggested making practical decision and not the crazy one (no matter how tempting it might be):yes:
It's not like Sarah hit the jackpot or received unlimited credit from Hermes...:girlsigh:.
And although obviously there's no comparison between Hermes and LV she might receive more for her money going for the Speedy AND Ulysse vs. just Ulysse and the small H thing. Don't get me wrong, but is it so necessary to have a cadena hanging from Herbag?
I love Hermes not less then anyone here, but let's not forget we were asked to HELP rather then to ENABLE, sit back and relax?
Anyways, it's just my opinion. Sarah, you enjoy your shopping :okay:

Just wait till you get there then.

Like I said before, the H section at NM is NOT an H boutique and although it is a lot of fun, totally casual and the SAs are a hoot, you may not see anything that really melts your heart! Our LV boutique is great and you will definitely find a speedy there if you want one- or at our Saks. SO I say just go and have fun with an open mind- you never what you might find.

Sarah.....I haven't read all three pages here but let me toss my 2 cents worth in the bucket along with everyone else.

1. You already have a Speedy 25. You don't need two even if they are two different designs. If you LOVE the Monogram more than the one you have, I'd suggest selling the one you have and putting that money toward whichever Speedy makes your heart sing. So, now you've flipped out the bag you have for the one you desire.

2. Take your stash and head into Hermes. Just make sure that you spend your money wisely and only buy what you love. I just picked up an Etoupe Vision agenda and 2008 refill. Those two items came to about $450.00. You can spend $700.00 FAST at Hermes. So, if you really want a blue jean Ulysses, then spend your money on that with an insert. BUT make sure it's a color you LOVE....don't settle. DON'T SETTLE. That's the key. OK?

Whatever is left in your pocket when you walk out of Hermes put this in your Hermes Handbag Fund and leave it there. Add to it when you can...pretty soon, you'll see.....you'll have enough stashed away for a lovely handbag!