A bit of a dilemma.. your input would be much appreciated!

What to do?

• Go wild at H. Forget the Speedy; you can get it later!

• Get the Speedy and the agenda from H.

• Just wait until you go shopping and decide then.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Candace, yes, the SA has the pegasus in palladium. If she can't get the palladium heart for me, I'll probably go with the Pegasus. It's so beautiful!

Thanks for all your advice ladies! :flowers: :heart: I'm a psycho shopaholic. I've gotta go in there with a plan or I'll come out flummoxed with a bunch of stuff I don't need :shame:

I think once you're in the H shop, your heart will beat faster for the items you see there and you'll know for sure that it is worth spending your money on more H than the LV Speedy.

Candace, yes, the SA has the pegasus in palladium. If she can't get the palladium heart for me, I'll probably go with the Pegasus. It's so beautiful!

Thanks for all your advice ladies! :flowers: :heart: I'm a psycho shopaholic. I've gotta go in there with a plan or I'll come out flummoxed with a bunch of stuff I don't need :shame:

I would go crazy for a palladium pegasus :heart: Someday, it will be mine!!!!!
We can be cadena twins :biggrin:
Though I think my first H bag will be a bolide or a kelly pochette...not a Herbag like your beautiful girl.
I REALLY LIKE RAISIN. :tup:

Also, I need to have a vague plan or I will be flummoxed as well.

I've had 4 different Vuitton bags over the past 30 years, and they're just not that special anymore. As the others have said, they are also easily obtained online. You're also not that far from St Louis and there is LV at N-M - I'm sure it's also available in KC.

While there are those on this Forum who can have huge numbers and varieties of Hermes bags, most hold out for that one or two great bags. It is SO easy to waste money on things that in the long run won't really "do it" for you, and that just means that "grail-bag" is further and further postponed.

Set some long-term goals for your handbag desires and prioritize them. You won't waste money or make mistakes that way.

Get the heart Cadena. It is one of the best charms that they have ever done IMO. It is smooth and flat on the back and you can wear it on and off the bag. Wait for the agenda in the color that you really want or you will be joining the other girls on the MP trying to sell it.

Sorry to say that there is nothing special about the Speedy. It is a nice bag...but now you have Hermes in your closet and the Speedy is all over town and not as special. If you really still want it, take the advice about buying it on eLuxury and not paying the sales tax and get the free shipping.

There are a lot of things might catch your eye at MANY boutiques...I say wait and see. Maybe you'll see something you love that's not LV OR H! Or maybe you'll walk into the Hermes boutique and go crazy. But I think planning your exact purchases will take away from the fun (and potential surprise). Either way, have FUN!!

I say go nuts at Hermes and order the Speedy after the beginning of the year.

Just think of all the delicious orange boxes and bags you'll have to unveil if you splurge at Hermes! :love:

I chose go wild at H.
But get something that is versatile.
You can use the cadena as a necklace by looping it through with some leather.
And the agenda is something you use everyday. So I vote for the agenda.
It's true you got the Herbag, and I am guessing you may be using it daily, so no need for an additional bag at the moment.
And build that H fund for the twin Meg's BJ.

I chose go wild at H.
But get something that is versatile.
You can use the cadena as a necklace by looping it through with some leather.
And the agenda is something you use everyday. So I vote for the agenda.
It's true you got the Herbag, and I am guessing you may be using it daily, so no need for an additional bag at the moment.
And build that H fund for the twin Meg's BJ.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Plus the heart cadena is limited edition so you need to buy it while you can.

The speedy is easy to get and if you sign up for one of those www.******.com or www.mrr*********** you can get 3.5% off everything from eluxury and not pay tax which should save you about 10%. The items at H are a lot more hit or miss. As far as an agenda, you know they also sell those on www.Hermes.com.

(I live in Cleveland, we have zero shopping, so I know all about online)

Hey, we have Cuffs (small H boutique)!! I grew up in podunk KY, so trust me our shopping could be worse!!!

Amy