A birthday reveal!!

Do you guys think it would be too redundant to buy the mini Antigona in the same color?

View attachment 3652531
Wow. A Horizon bag reveal. :-O The mini is really small. I had seen the actual bags in the boutique and they look like they can hardly fit anything. It made the mini Pandora feel like a very spacious bag in comparison. :sweatdrop:

But I think this pink looks nicer on the Horizon bag? (in my opinion)

I'm surprised too! I have never seen these Givenchy boxes before, even though I had bought from their boutiques directly in the past. :sad:

It's weird right? I bought it over the phone at the Givenchy in Vegas. All I requested for was a paper bag because I've never purchased from the boutique before [emoji23] she was sweet enough to give me an extra shopping bag and the box.

I figured out that I could unsnap the belt in the back of the bag so the bag can hold more items haha. I'm just torn between the look of the Antigona and the horizon

It's weird right? I bought it over the phone at the Givenchy in Vegas. All I requested for was a paper bag because I've never purchased from the boutique before [emoji23] she was sweet enough to give me an extra shopping bag and the box.

I figured out that I could unsnap the belt in the back of the bag so the bag can hold more items haha. I'm just torn between the look of the Antigona and the horizon
I just saw in other posts that you already have the Antigona? Maybe can consider other colors instead for the mini Antigona? You did pick the Horizon as your final choice. :biggrin: And its not as mainstream as the Antigona is.

I just saw in other posts that you already have the Antigona? Maybe can consider other colors instead for the mini Antigona? You did pick the Horizon as your final choice. :biggrin: And its not as mainstream as the Antigona is.
I'm so torn baha. I agree though, the horizon is TINY in the mini size. if you leave the belt snapped, the opening is really tight.