A birthday reveal & a shout out to outstanding service

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Hi lovelies,

I just needed to tell you how impressed I was with the service I received from Mulberry.

The sales preview went live on Thursday and I got the email nice and early - but the only bag I really wanted had already sold out as it was ostrich and had gone to 50% off.

It was the Rose Petal Regular size Lily - a stunning bag but just a dream at £2000 as I would have been too scared to use it - but at £975 it was much more the price of some of the regular leathers - which makes it more worry free - but alas - no more stock.

So I emailed Customer Services to ask if they could advise me of any returns or if they could check to see if any stores might have one left that they could offer at the sale preview price.

Well, considering the sale had just started, they got back to me within 2 hours, and advised that they had tracked the last one down for me and gave me the number to call.

When I did, they already had my information there, and had held the bag for me and also noted that it was my birthday and advised that champagne was in the fridge waiting for me should I like to come and collect it :graucho:

So off we trotted to New Bond Street and I cannot tell you how special they made the experience - we were served champagne immediately, and our daughters were given chocolate truffles

they bought my bag out and then showed us the new collection - with no pressure at all to purchase - they were genuinely interested in what we thought of the newer styles - and best of all this level of service was given on a sale bag - which I appreciated.

So this is my birthday baby

The New green carrier with thick ribbon handles

The box is still the grey as this was a 2015 bag

I bought the new candy pink zip around as it is small enough to fit nicely in this babe and my channel flap ;)

This came in the new green box as its new season and the info tags are now in the matching green

beautiful! I really like the new box and bag packaging... lord knows I have enough of the gray boxes littering my house :lol:

how's the leather on the new wallet? that color is so fun!