A birthday reveal & a shout out to outstanding service

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lovelies,

I just needed to tell you how impressed I was with the service I received from Mulberry.

The sales preview went live on Thursday and I got the email nice and early - but the only bag I really wanted had already sold out as it was ostrich and had gone to 50% off.

It was the Rose Petal Regular size Lily - a stunning bag but just a dream at £2000 as I would have been too scared to use it - but at £975 it was much more the price of some of the regular leathers - which makes it more worry free - but alas - no more stock.

So I emailed Customer Services to ask if they could advise me of any returns or if they could check to see if any stores might have one left that they could offer at the sale preview price.

Well, considering the sale had just started, they got back to me within 2 hours, and advised that they had tracked the last one down for me and gave me the number to call.

When I did, they already had my information there, and had held the bag for me and also noted that it was my birthday and advised that champagne was in the fridge waiting for me should I like to come and collect it :graucho:

So off we trotted to New Bond Street and I cannot tell you how special they made the experience - we were served champagne immediately, and our daughters were given chocolate truffles

[​IMG]

they bought my bag out and then showed us the new collection - with no pressure at all to purchase - they were genuinely interested in what we thought of the newer styles - and best of all this level of service was given on a sale bag - which I appreciated.

So this is my birthday baby

The New green carrier with thick ribbon handles

[​IMG]

The box is still the grey as this was a 2015 bag

[​IMG]

saleofcentury and Kendie26 like this.
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I bought the new candy pink zip around as it is small enough to fit nicely in this babe and my channel flap ;)

This came in the new green box as its new season and the info tags are now in the matching green

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really want the Mulberry Clifton as my next Mulberry bag !

4. Happy birthday! Lovely extra treat and lovely mulberry goodies!

5. beautiful! I really like the new box and bag packaging... lord knows I have enough of the gray boxes littering my house :lol:

how's the leather on the new wallet? that color is so fun!

6. STUNNING! Especially the ostrich lily. It's really something and you got it for such a great deal! Happy birthday!

chloe-babe likes this.
  7. Fabulous purchase, and a belated happy birthday [​IMG]

chloe-babe likes this.
  8. Happy belated birthday and congrats on your stunning lily and purse. Such lovely service on the part of Mulberry.

chloe-babe likes this.
  9. You must have been thrilled, happy birthday!

chloe-babe likes this.
  10. Happy birthday and what wonderful service!! Love it😊

chloe-babe likes this.
  11. Belated birthday wishes and what a lovely story. Your lily is beautiful. Enjoy her

chloe-babe likes this.
  12. What a lovely thing for Mulberry to do!

The purse is a fabulous shade of pink.......enjoy your new additions and belated happy birthday wishes!

:smile:

chloe-babe likes this.
  13. What a beautiful bag, gorgeous colour :smile:. Lovely to hear you had such a special experience :smile:.

chloe-babe likes this.
  14. It's so gorgeous! :loveeyes: Congrats and happy belated birthday! :smile:

chloe-babe likes this.
  15. Stunning reveal, happy belated birthday to you! I can only imagine how much fun that must have been for you:balloon:

chloe-babe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice