A Birkin bag made of real chocolate

Where is this made???!!!! :drool: :idea:

Indonesian hotel puts chocolate handbags on menu

It's the ultimate fusion of food and fashion: a chocolate handbag.
An Indonesian hotel is dishing out tasty totes with all the trappings of real bags from buckles and locks to fine crystals and buttons -- except instead of leather the bags are made of chocolate.
"We are inspired by European fashion bags," Romy Herlambang, communications director at Mulia Hotel, told Reuters.
"This chocolate bag can last for two months under strict conditions. Otherwise, it can only stay for a week or two. Customers see this bag as art."
In a country where millions live in poverty, people have been forking out between $100 and $450 for the chocolate bags decorated with floral motifs for special occasions such as weddings and birthdays.

/indosnesos.blogspot.com

^^ Mulia Hotel, Jakarta! This is the hotel beside my DH's Jakarta office, and that's where he stays all the time. I'm sending him to check it out on his next visit.

I wonder what brand of chocolate the hotel uses. :confused1:

I'm a dork.

I would take tons of photos and make a video of me eating it so I can remember the occasion. I will title this chapter of my life "The day I ate a Birkin" or "The day I ate $7000 worth of Chocolate!"

If it were filled with peanut butter....mmmmm...

Nah, i wouldn't eat it. Too many carbs. lol.
Really, though, i wonder if there's some way to preserve it in a coating that's air tight or something....?
I'd sit it on my mantle. :yes::graucho::roflmfao: