A Big Thank You!

JulesB68

Fishing for H
O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
I just want to say a really big thank you to all the wonderful ladies (and gentlemen?!) of tPf!

I'm a relative H newbie, but a few years ago I set my heart on a 35cm Blue Jean Birkin and last week I finally got my mitts on one! (Thank you to the lovely SA in Harrods)

It took a little time to admit my heart's desire to DH, having previously limited my handbag fetish to Mulberry/Gucci/Chloe, after all it is quite hard to justify the price of a small car on a bag to a man! Then came the hard part of actually acquiring the bag...

Throughout this time I have taken great encouragement from your wonderful posts and advice on every aspect, and I hope that if anyone else in my position is reading this, that they can take heart too!

Seeing everyone's wonderful photos is very inspiring, particularly all the fantastic ways to tie scarves or accessorize the bags. Keep up the good work! You really ought to be paid by H as you're all such fabulous advertisements!

Now, how do I break it to DH that I'd really like a Jypsiere too?!....

I just want to say a really big thank you to all the wonderful ladies (and gentlemen?!) of tPf!

I'm a relative H newbie, but a few years ago I set my heart on a 35cm Blue Jean Birkin and last week I finally got my mitts on one! (Thank you to the lovely SA in Harrods)

It took a little time to admit my heart's desire to DH, having previously limited my handbag fetish to Mulberry/Gucci/Chloe, after all it is quite hard to justify the price of a small car on a bag to a man! Then came the hard part of actually acquiring the bag...

Throughout this time I have taken great encouragement from your wonderful posts and advice on every aspect, and I hope that if anyone else in my position is reading this, that they can take heart too!

Seeing everyone's wonderful photos is very inspiring, particularly all the fantastic ways to tie scarves or accessorize the bags. Keep up the good work! You really ought to be paid by H as you're all such fabulous advertisements!

Now, how do I break it to DH that I'd really like a Jypsiere too?!....

Gently, and with a warm plate of homemade cookies??? ;)

congrats and truly i think i speack for all of us here this is a wonderfull online comunity and i we are here for anything we may need so wonderfull loving all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having witnessed Mia's monumental reveal yesterday, I think I feel a little bit inadequate!

Please do a reveal!! Mia's reveal was absolutely amazing but everyone loves to see a reveal. Especially when it's obviously something that means a great deal to you - it always comes through when someone gets their dream bag!!

I would love to see it! :yahoo:

It's taken rather a long time but I finally worked out how to resize these pictures!! I wouldn't mind but I'm not normally this technophobic/cr*p :shame:

Introducing my (almost new!) blue jean 35 togo birkin (I really feel that she needs a name; any suggestions?)

birkin01.jpg

birkin02.jpg

I really love this bag, but, boy, do I feel well & truly bitten by the H bug!:graucho:

Now that I've finally worked out how to do this, I'll have to go back & photo all my scarves!

My thanks to everyone for your kind wishes when I first posted this.