A big thank you to Mulberry!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
As the person who suggested a Mulberry meet, I'd like to say a very big thank you to Mulberry for making our day really special.
A huge thank you for the champagne and for the extra treat - that was such a lovely gesture and we all enjoyed being treated like VIPs!!
It was my first visit to the Bicester shop and it was a really nice experience.
The SAs were very helpful and knew when to step in to help and when to leave us to browse and try things on. Hope we didn't make too much of a mess!
A big thank you to the delightful James. What a sweetie. He couldn't have been more helpful.
Mulberry - what a great company - fab bags & great customer service too!

Definately!! It was such a lovely experience,all credit to James!! I will definately make a return visit at some point,fabulous service. If you could give shop Michelin stars,I'd give it all three!!!

^^^I couldn't agree more - it was such a lovely experience! I will surely go back to Mulberry Bicester next time I'm in London! Thank you for making our day very special :flowers:

Totally agree. To start with, it was so wonderful to be met by the champagne reception - completely unexpected and very much appreciated. The staff were really sweet (and patient!) and we were looked after so well. James is just a hunny, and I will definately look out for him next time I'm there. Thank you for making the whole thing such a great experience :yahoo:

Dearest Mulberry Mafia,

Thank you for being our number one fan(s). We love seeing people enjoy the brand as much as we do. So glad to hear that you had a lovely day at Biscester (although I am slightly jealous of your purchases).

Love,
Mulberry

oooooh the Mulberry Mafia!!!! Should I be scared??? Can't wait for October!! Wonder how many times I will change my mind about a new bag??? Hate to admit, but if you think Sara is bad, I could possibly be worse.... DD hates to go shopping with me!

^^^^ I'm beginning to think you are worse than me! How often is that wish list of yours going to change between now & October? We'd better tell Mulberry to get baking extras as we might be in that cafe sometime!!

more of us should get together for the next meet, it looked like you ladies had such fun being treated like VIPs!!
i wana see loads at the next one and also all ages!
cant wait for the next one!!!