A BIG thank you to Lescoy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if many of you read my thread last week about being scammed by a person called 123-captainkirk on Ebay...he sent me a supposed ‘genuine E/W Mulberry’ which infact turned out to be a horrendous fake half leather/half pastic 'Mulberry' E/W and took £300 from me for it. I was disgusted and lodged a complaint that it was SNAD with Paypal and Ebay....

He then proceeded to send me abusive nasty e-mails for lodging the complaint.

Well, I posted about my experience with him here on tpf and Lescoy read about it and pm'd me and offered to help me to get my money back from Paypal.

I hope I am allowed say this here, because I think it is something that should be put out there...everyone knows how slow and unreliable some authentication services can be and some other authentication services do not have Mulberry expertise.....so I just wanted to let you all know...

Lescoy has sent up a new authentication service (similar to My Poupette/Carol Diva) and Paypal accepted the statement from her without hesitation. I’d highly recommend her services if you ever have the unfortunate need to try claim your money back for a fake like I did. Her service is called Fakespotters.

Just want to thank her so much, she was so helpful to me....always answered my e-mails with lightning speed and was no nice, encouraging and gave me such good advice.

Please don’t remove this thread from here because I think it’s a great service offered, it’s something people should know about, esp. Mulberry lovers as I know Mulberry won’t authenticate themselves anymore....and I am truly grateful for everything Lescoy’s done for me. I got my £300 back and my £14.50 postage charge too.

Glad I did cos I had already bought a proper E/W from the Harrods website which I am waiting to be delivered this week...happy ending!!! :yahoo::biggrin::yahoo:

Blondie
    xx

2. I do like a story with a happy ending. Congratulations on your new bag and thanks for sharing such a valuable piece of info.

3. Thank goodness for a happy ending and great to know paypal will accept authentication from other places other than Mulberry itself.
    3 cheers for Lescoy!!!!:yahoo:

4. It is so nice to read a story like this!
    And good luck with your new E/W, it is a lovely bag I think, I for sure love mine!!

5. Blondie, that's great news, glad you got your money back and the story has a happy ending.

That's great about the authentication service, Lescoy you are a star!

6. Ah lovely, it's nice to have a good story on a Monday morning!

Sounds like you had a stressful time with the scammer.

7. Bravo to Lescoy.
    Blondie so pleased that it worked out well in the end. Enjoy your genuine e/w

8. Lescoy is a star - she looks after all of us like a mother hen suporting her chicks.

9. That's wonderful! Enjoy your new authentic east west

10. That's great news :biggrin:

11. Yes, great news Blondie! Hope you'll have time to let us have a look at your beautiful new Bays - and good luck with your other new arrival too!

12. that's great to hear. After Mulberry withdrew their authentication service, Ebay has become even more of a minefield.

13. I am so pleased everything worked out well in the end, was thinking about you the other day Blondie, wondering what had happened.

Thanks Lescoy, what a star! x

14. i'm glad that it worked out well for you :nuts: and thanks for sharing your experience, i'm sure it will be helpful for anyone who finds himself in that situation! (though i hope this won't happen to anyone else, too!!)

15. Wonderful news!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.