A big thank you from Petite Noe and me :)

Oh it's YOU !!! Thank you, thank you :love:

And don't talk about DANGER - I'm the same - I already have my eyes on a Black Multicolore scarf (bandeau) on Ebay :wlae:
The scarf you have there is great with your black noe, but I do love the MC one...had my eye on it too for my blue and red bags....:graucho: :drool:
Isn't it easier to open and close with the scarf vs the drawstring too? I found this to be the case....

The scarf you have there is great with your black noe, but I do love the MC one...had my eye on it too for my blue and red bags....:graucho: :drool:
Isn't it easier to open and close with the scarf vs the drawstring too? I found this to be the case....

YES ! Works like a charm - before it was a hassle to open/close it - I even wanted to sell it but not anymore !!! Thaaanks :love:

Oh -I forgot to tell that I got that scarf at the Salvation Army :smile:

All the credit goes to savvy blonde..she gave me the idea...and I :heart: it!
Looks amazing! I'm so glad you tried it too! YAY!:yahoo:
It's very dangerous for me, bc I'm already imagining a white epi petit noe with a black and white scarf...how great would that be!!!:nuts: ...I"m hopeless, incorrigible, forgive me, something is wrong with me for getting so excited about these kinds of things...

Oh, I think the white epi noe with black and white or ANY color scarf would work awesome! :nuts: I can't wait to see the pics! How soon is the white epi coming out....not soon enough!! BTW Michelle, love the new avatar pic! :yes: