A Big Surprise at the Post Office!!!

You call this looking like crap? Are you crazy??!!! You look fabulous and that Barenia Kelly is perfect for you. :yahoo:
attachment.php

LOL, no thats pretty presentable...the jeans was the crap. I didnt even have shoes on. Very not grace kelly. I changed into this gap skirt and added the scarf as belt to de-crapify myself for you all!!!

You call this looking like crap? Are you crazy??!!! You look fabulous and that Barenia Kelly is perfect for you. :yahoo:
attachment.php

OMG still can't believe it, but a more fitting owner of that kelly (besides DQ) I could not possibly imagine!!!!!! oh oh oh oh...i need a drink...wow CB!!! i am doing floop de floops for you!!!!!!!!:dothewave:

:heart::heart:

awww, so sweet.
I have dreamed of this day for a long time.
My stomach is still doing floop de floops.

CB WOW that is AMAZING!!! I'm just logging in... was driving for hours ... I missed the reveal...

Your Kelly is AWESOME!!!! and wow do you look HOT!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS.

:yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS, CB!:yahoo:
What a PERFECT kelly you got - I swear i can smell her through my screen! I can hardly believe DQ could part with a bag as special as that one.​

Oh Cobalt Cobalt Cobalt! I just woke up to this wonderful news. I am so so so HAPPY for you. Is't great to have such good friends at tPF, a cute dog and a Barenia Kelly?

No one deserves such a beautiful bag more than you! You have been a great enabler to us all and now you're a proud owner of a Goregous Barenia Baby:yahoo::yahoo:! Please rub her for me. CONGRATS Sweetie!!!!

Attachments

• champagne.jpg
    champagne.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 22
What a great surprise!!

I love the Kelly on you, it looks fantastic.

You started your Kelly collection in the best way - love the barenia.

And your doxie is so adorable "wiener's up". LOL.