A big problem with the Pochette Metis

littleboss

Oct 25, 2019
Hi everyone :sad:
today I'm really really sad.
This afternoon I received my pochette Metis. I was very excited and happy till I saw a big scratch on the hardware, over the closure. There wasn't any plastic protection on it, so I think that the bag is a return of anyone else. I am really upset right now because for 1390€ I want a new bag, not a used one.
I've just called the assistance and they told me to send them some photos. I hope they can order me a new one or let me return the bag. They MUST let me return the bag because is their fault, not mine. They sold me an used bag. How can they do this?! LV is supposed to be a luxury brand!!
Another very bad detail is that the bag was open when I took it of from the dustbag (exactly like in the photo)... I saw a lot of unboxing and all the bags are closed.................
i want to share with you some photos of the problem.
do you think is a big problem or do you think I should keep the bag due to it's really hard to find??
please, let me know what do you think about this disaster.....
thank you so much.
a sad Italian girl :sad:
IMG_7521.JPG IMG_7538.JPGIMG_7526.JPG

that looks pretty bad, however, i think if you received a defective bag, they make an exception and put you on a waitlist for one that is available if you request an exchange. i spoke to client services and a lady helping me out told me that

Reactions: littleboss
Hi everyone :sad:
today I'm really really sad.
This afternoon I received my pochette Metis. I was very excited and happy till I saw a big scratch on the hardware, over the closure. There wasn't any plastic protection on it, so I think that the bag is a return of anyone else. I am really upset right now because for 1390€ I want a new bag, not a used one.
I've just called the assistance and they told me to send them some photos. I hope they can order me a new one or let me return the bag. They MUST let me return the bag because is their fault, not mine. They sold me an used bag. How can they do this?! LV is supposed to be a luxury brand!!
Another very bad detail is that the bag was open when I took it of from the dustbag (exactly like in the photo)... I saw a lot of unboxing and all the bags are closed.................
i want to share with you some photos of the problem.
do you think is a big problem or do you think I should keep the bag due to it's really hard to find??
please, let me know what do you think about this disaster.....
thank you so much.
a sad Italian girl :sad:
View attachment 4595793 View attachment 4595791View attachment 4595792
Oh no! I’m so sorry. What a let down! Mine is two months old and still has the protective thing on it, yours in pretty bad shape. I would return. Are you in the US or Italy? It’s easier to find in the US, but I’m not sure about Italy.

Reactions: littleboss