A big last reveal before BAN Island!

Wow how gorgeous! Loving all the Chevron's

Thank you! I think I finally got my chevron itch taken care of!!

Simply breathtaking, congrats!!!

Thank you!! I am in love!!

Yaaaay! They are so beautiful. I love that wallet! So fun to have matching pieces. Enjoy!
Thanks!! I am not really matchy matchy most of the time but I love this wallet and intend to use it on its own too. I tend to use wallets for long stretches at a time. In fact my long cobalt blue camellia zip around wallet is well overdue for a break! Think it's been three years!

Glad I got here at the end of the reveal -- these are just beautiful choices! I am loving chevron more every time I see it.

I love all of them! Congrats on these beauties!

Chevron Congrats for a Chevron Happy TPF Member!:smile:

Thanks!! Got my chevron fix!! Love them! And the black hardware and 226 size transitions so well from day to night! Not that I have so many nights out with a 15 month old!

Nice! 226 as well? It's funny how it struck me twice. As I mentioned, this is my third attempt at a reissue. I first got a caviar reissue but that season the caviar was very flat and dull and it didn't wow for me. Then I got the 2005 anniversary grey in 227, which is often considered the "perfect" grey but the 227 was too big for me to wear crossbody (I'm 5'2"), and I heard of potential water spots.

But this really struck a cord for me! Apparently! As you may have seen, I have been on a chevron mission!

We're wallet twins and bag sisters instead of twins :smile:. After much debating, I went for the 227 size. I'm planning on wearing the bag double strapped and as an everyday bay, so I opted for the larger version. But now I have my eye on the chevron navy reissue with muted gold HW. If I end up getting that one, I will get it in the 226 size. But I really shouldn't buy any more Chanel, I've had my fair chair this year; also on a Chevron kick ;).

By the way I was so lucky finding that wallet. I saw a reveal of it on here, and took a screen shot. When I was in Paris (rue Cambon) I showed the picture on my phone and first they said they didn't have it, but after some research and digging in the stock, they found it!! The SA explained they have so much and this wallet wasn't yet unwrapped. I immediately knew I had to have it.

Enjoy your purchases!! Enjoy your chevron :smile:

Some of you may have seen my recent obsession with chevron!! I am now chevron happy!!

Girl, I feel ya on the Chevron!! :happydance:
Such GORGEOUS pieces! Wish I could reach my hand right-over and feel how luxurious they look!
I, too, find the tighter stiching in your wallet to be stunning!
Congratulations NYC Princess!✨✨
Enjoy in good health!
(I will be joining you on Ban Island, too, after my next "delivery" arrives. Yikes!)
BTW: LOVE seeing your Kitten-friend included in your pics! >^•.•^<:heart: