A big last reveal before BAN Island!

Bog congrats!! Love the black hardware! They are so unique even more with the chevron pattern. Is your reissue size 225?
It is the 226. It's funny, I had the original so black lambskin quilted jumbo but sold it. It didn't feel unique enough to me since I had a black lambskin jumbo in ghw and felt it all just blended together. But I felt this was more special, with the chevron and the shiny black hardware, which actually has a bit of iridescence to it in between the links.

Amazing pieces!! I picked up the same ones :smile:. Loving the matching wallet!!

Nice! 226 as well? It's funny how it struck me twice. As I mentioned, this is my third attempt at a reissue. I first got a caviar reissue but that season the caviar was very flat and dull and it didn't wow for me. Then I got the 2005 anniversary grey in 227, which is often considered the "perfect" grey but the 227 was too big for me to wear crossbody (I'm 5'2"), and I heard of potential water spots.

But this really struck a cord for me! Apparently! As you may have seen, I have been on a chevron mission!