A BIG BIG BIG box arrived today!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm a bit late on the sales, having been on holiday when they started. However, still managed to grap a few bargains!

My box arrived today and i just ripped it open! No finesse here:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. :yahoo:

Shooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww Ussssssssssss!! :nuts:

3. I purchased 5 things! Firstly the A4 tote in lipstick pink - the colour in this photo pretty much matches it IRL. Nice bag, lightweight and so matches my new keyring! Gun metal hardwear.

Attached Files:

4. Oooh gorgeous! I have that keyring and its lovely! Congrats! :yahoo:

5. :drool: .. do I spy a little turquoise make up bag?

6. Fantastic! Love the keyring against the lipstick colour, it looks perfect!

7. I just bought the little pouch in this colour today and I love it!!!!

8. Now for the Purple canvas Roxanne. Not everyone's taste - bit of a marmite bag - but I love it. The colour is so vibrant. Never really liked the Roxanne style but this is one wow bag.

There is a little black mark on one of the front pockets. Can't tell if is a splash from the inking or the colour lifted. Comtemplated returning for one in pristine condition but too much hassle and hardly noticeable. Photo again is true to life.

Attached Files:

9. The keyring looks great against the Tote, congrats!

10. Ohhh lovely!

11. Ohhhh all lovely!! But two more?? Hurry, I will have to serve dinner soon!!!

12. And yes finally the make up bag - though its huge!!! Thought it would be a make up bag -DOHHHH but its more like a wash bag - though I'm sure I took the measurements right. Can't be bothered to return it,as it's lovely but not fit for the purpose with which I brought it.

Also got 2 other keyrings - zodiacs signs but no piccies of them. All in all, happy with my purchases.

PS I know that makes 6 but I already brought the heart keyring.

Attached Files:

13. Wowee- what a splurge!! Now i want to see some modelling pics!

14. Wow lovely splash of colours, make up bag/wash bag never mind, it's such a 'holding shape well' bag, you will find the perfect use of it I'm sure!

Congrats all over again!!

15. :woohoo:

What a fab, colouful haul you have there!! Congrats!! :biggrin: