A Big BAG gap!!!

I have the massai and I totally recommend the evelyn for things like this.

the massai sits higher on your body...so when your hands are down..they are touching the massai...so when I carried it out walking on my old college campus...I got hot and sticky and I had to move the bag way from my arm.

gross, yes....but at least I said it.

So the massai to me is GREAT for like casual around town things...but the evelyn is great for vacation and is the true throw it on whatever.

the canvas is durable, etc.

so I have put an evelyn on my list....because it will sit more on the hips...so my arms will not be in the way...like with my massai.

Glad you had a great vacation, GT!!

I love my etoupe Evelyne!!! (just with I had the one with the back pocket. But nonetheless, I still love it).

Can't wait for you to get yours!!

When I went to the store recently to try one on, the SA just slipped it on my head messenger style. I wasn't even going to walk to the mirror as I never thought it would work on me in that way since I am a bit big on top, but DH said it looked so functional and understated.

Evelyne is a very versatile bag. I see that it has many more "faces" than the Kelly, going chic or casual as the wearer wishes.

Gucci - exactly. Even my Trim, which sits lower than the Massai would've felt this way. It was CRAZY hot there! But wonderful!!

'kay, Cb's first pic of BJ Evelyne in box has just convinced me. Blue Jean all the way!
Kallie - I'd remembered your woes with the Potiron strap and that's the one thing that has made me wary of Potiron in this bag. I think I'll save Potiron for another Kelly - in CHEVRE! (HG's fave!) hehe

I have the massai and I totally recommend the evelyn for things like this.

the massai sits higher on your body...so when your hands are down..they are touching the massai...so when I carried it out walking on my old college campus...I got hot and sticky and I had to move the bag way from my arm.

gross, yes....but at least I said it.

So the massai to me is GREAT for like casual around town things...but the evelyn is great for vacation and is the true throw it on whatever.

the canvas is durable, etc.

so I have put an evelyn on my list....because it will sit more on the hips...so my arms will not be in the way...like with my massai.

Did you try using the long straps?