A belated reveal.............

rorosity

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
So. California
I have always loved the Ursula bowler and have often bid and lost out on them over the past couple of years. So....to my surprise, I was lucky enough to purchase 2 Ursulas in a very short time. The first was from E-bay and a great deal. Matte Black Large Ursula Bowler. This is a great everyday bag. I have been using it since it arrived and I really love it.

So, I was thrilled with that and I found out that one of my all time favorites/Holy Grail bags was available and I could not pass it up. :nuts:

It's the Blush Patent Ursula that I bought from CoachSuperFan after she found her HG Patent Blush Elise. I was more than happy to take this off of her hands! :graucho: I have always loved the blush patent, even though I had never seen it IRL. I knew it would be beautiful and it is. It is soooooo gorgeous. I think it is going to be one of my all time favorites.

I love this style. They hold a ton of stuff and they are very comfortable to carry. I have been really fortunate to find some wonderful bags, recently, at very, very good prices. There is no way I would have thought I would be able to own some of these bags. I seem to have had some bag luck. I hope it continues!

Here is a pic of both together.......

Last edited:

sweetart

♥
May 17, 2008
:woohoo: Congrats!!! I'm so glad you and coach now have your blush HGs! Blush is so GORGEOUS and I am loving the matte black! I think I've only ever seen the patent ones!

Now, where are the modeling pics?

rorosity

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
So. California
LOL....modeling pics are going to have to wait. I am scary right now. Mismatched pajamas, hair in a clip and I am wearing my husband's UCLA slippers. NOT-A-PRETTY-SIGHT!

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
on the golf course!
nice choices! wow Ro, I just checked out your bag collection! Do you still have all of those? What an amazing assortment of mj goodness. Now I don't feel so guilty about my small but growing collection, again, wow!

rorosity

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
So. California
Thanks, everyone. I think I mentioned this before, but I had seen Ursulas on sale when I was looking for my first MJ - a Stella. I was obsessed with getting a Stella and a Stam. I happened to be in Las Vegas and my goal was to come home with one of those bags. I remember (I can even see the table they were on!) a sale section with Ursula bags in different colors. I kind of peeked at them, but I was so into the Stella or Stam, that I didn't even pay attention to them. Well, I got my Stella and Stam and later, much, much later, I realized what a great bag the Ursula was and they were gone. Duh! So.....I have really wanted one for a long time. I missed out on a few over the past year. Cola, Moss, Black. I had never seen the matte black and I didn't even dare to hope to ever find a blush. I guess things happen for a reason. The moral of the story is to not overlook any MJ. You will probably end up lusting after it at a later date!

As for my collection....ummm....yes.....I have them all. I know it is way over the top and I probably should pare down. I really love them all, though. I do have one of my Stellas up on Bonanzle. I could possible part with that one. Soon, soon. First, though, I am going to sell some of my other non-MJ bags. I have quite a few L.A.M.B. and other handbags that I am going to sell soon.

shopaphilia

Feb 3, 2008
Congrats! Those straps look so comfy!

I've never seen a matte Ursula either...it's absolutely gorgeous!

IrishMommy2four

MMmmmmmmMJ
Sep 26, 2007
chicago
CONGRATS!!! They are both beauties!

I LOVE the Ursula bowler too! They are so light to carry and hold so much!
I have a bronze (looks a lot like Fools Gold) and it's one of my favorite bags.