A belated reveal.....a quick one

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Didn't get the chance to say thank you to a very special TPFer who helped me get the scarf and a lovely TPFer who supplied it. Brand new and unused and at such a great price.

I saw the oak giraffe reveal and loved it, dithered and went for the black Tamara but the fabric was a bit heavy for me and by the time I had returned it, kafka had sold out.

I saw the black winter 2012 but it sold out before the sales.

I had been keeping an eye out on the outlet thread, but had given up getting the black.

The purse was an evilbay steal. Brand new and unused grainy print with nickel hardware and a bargain price too. bought especially to go with my grainy print small Del Dey!

Hope you like my new pressies to me.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403375476.176688.jpg

oooooh lovely! Congratulations!

Thank you, reminds me, as we have similar taste, have you got a recent family pic? See you haven't had any sales madness this time round.

I've had a couple of evilbay purchases that have turned out really well, has pacified my addiction and better bargains than the sale.

Awww its perfect...lovely to see it

Hope you are well

It's perfect and surprisingly, it keeps me cool on the tube, goes well with my wardrobe and haven't stopped wearing it.........DH is out doing the walk for Blind Veterans, so I thought I'd have a 'me' night tonight and post the pics.

Bags all cleaned, sprayed, stuffed.......stalking eBay

;)

Thank you, reminds me, as we have similar taste, have you got a recent family pic? See you haven't had any sales madness this time round.

I've had a couple of evilbay purchases that have turned out really well, has pacified my addiction and better bargains than the sale.

Hello
I haven't, but I should really do one. I have been selling a few that I haven't used in a while.

Thats good, its so nice when things go well. I am going to wait for Harrods sale and then hopefully take the plunge with Suffolk if they have any left... otherwise will stalk ebay for one.

I have been lucky with ebay/preloved purchases too :smile:

Didn't get the chance to say thank you to a very special TPFer who helped me get the scarf and a lovely TPFer who supplied it. Brand new and unused and at such a great price.

I saw the oak giraffe reveal and loved it, dithered and went for the black Tamara but the fabric was a bit heavy for me and by the time I had returned it, kafka had sold out.

I saw the black winter 2012 but it sold out before the sales.

I had been keeping an eye out on the outlet thread, but had given up getting the black.

The purse was an evilbay steal. Brand new and unused grainy print with nickel hardware and a bargain price too. bought especially to go with my grainy print small Del Dey!

Hope you like my new pressies to me.

View attachment 2660181
I think I was bidding on this purse too! I'm so glad it ended up with a TPFer.

I think I was bidding on this purse too! I'm so glad it ended up with a TPFer.

Sorry if it was me, I've missed out on a couple of bags to other TPFers, always pleased they go to good homes :smile:

I had my eye on the BF ones recently, they went way above my budget though

Hope another one comes up for you

Hello
I haven't, but I should really do one. I have been selling a few that I haven't used in a while.

Thats good, its so nice when things go well. I am going to wait for Harrods sale and then hopefully take the plunge with Suffolk if they have any left... otherwise will stalk ebay for one.

I have been lucky with ebay/preloved purchases too :smile:

Good luck with the Suffolk, it has grown on me and well done for clearing some out..... Just can't seem to do it myself....eek!