A belated (new to me) birthday reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After my birthday my Mom and I took a day off and went shopping. As we were at Louis Vuitton, I had two bags in mind and one of them should get a new home. On the one hand was the Croisette, which I didn't buy in April because I thought it was too small for me. However I do not have any small bags, so it would be a nice piece for my collection, thus I changed my mind about it. On the other hand I wanted to see the Alma BB in rb epi. To make a long story short: neither bag was available. I asked my favorite SA to order one for me and he told me I'd have to wait up to three months! I was so sad and left with no bag...

I still got something from LV for my birthday. It's a little belated now and not a handbag, but I'm very happy about my two new to me slg's!

Sooooo: Who's up for a reveal?

2. Here!

3. Here

4. Here

5. I got to little boxes:
    [​IMG]
    And here comes a sneak peak
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They are my very first monogram pieces
    Any guesses?

6. Cles? Mini pochette? :rolleyes:

7. Open it!

8. Yes, one is a mini pochette:
    [​IMG]
    The other is an agenda pm also in monogram:
    [​IMG]
    And a picture with both my new treasures
    [​IMG]

ai5hah likes this.
  9. Great choices! I take both of those with me every day.

10. Great items! :biggrin:

11. Enjoy your new goodies! :smile:

12. Congrats! they are both so lovely! I hope you get the bag you want sooner than 3 months! Happy Birthday!

13. Congratulations!

14. Congrats, lovely mono pieces!

15. Thank you everyone! I'm very happy with my new goodies and am looking forward to using and enjoying them