A BEAUTIFUL pressie Ive got from my Darling Hubby..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went out today with my DH and son. DH wanted to buy me a bag but I didn't know which brand to go for. After hours of walking, DH recommend me to get something from LV ( since he owns a few LV pieces)

So we went to the boutique without having any particular model or type in mind. I thought of getting something in damier ebene (easier maintainance) but there wasnt any design that I like, apart from the speedy 35 which I think is a bit common. So we take our time and browsed through the bags on display. Suddenly, I saw a bag that actually 'insisting' me to try it on :nuts:.

I tried it on, see myself in the mirror and instantaneously fell in love with it. But wait....I did try a few other models to see if I did have the same 'in love' feeling but sadly, I didnt. I was still in love with THAT BAG. Even my DH agree that THE BAG is beautiful (and he is a very honest person, sometimes way too honest for his own good :graucho:).

So here it is, THE BAG!!:yahoo:.....any guesses what is the bag that captured my heart instantly?...I'll give you some hints..

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      30 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      28.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      30.4 KB
      Views:
  2. I'm here. Let's see....

3. Let's see!!!;)

4. i'm ready :biggrin:

5. is it mono, damier, azur, something leathery?

6. :confused1:

7. its in Mono..

8. Im here........:smile:

9. delightful or monty :biggrin:

artsy?

give us more

10. its a shoulder carry...:graucho:

11. :popcorn:

NF??

12. totally

13. more pics....

Attached Files: