A beautiful boobie

Oh Donna!

Sep 8, 2006
Soon the UK!
Oh My God I am dying here! Its more than my Boobie budget will allow...aaaarrrrggghhh! what to do, what to do....really. this is killing me. And I know the seller is great. crying, crying...I need a tissue...:crybaby:

pursemania

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
California
I remember reading that someone bought them on sale for $99 last summer. Does anyone know the dimensions? What can you get in there?

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
i think retail is $285. and yes... i heard it was on sale last summer.
you cannot fit anything but coins in there. maybe a couple of keys.... i cannot fit my keys, but thats because i always bring a lot of keys.

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
Denver
Oh My God I am dying here! Its more than my Boobie budget will allow...aaaarrrrggghhh! what to do, what to do....really. this is killing me. And I know the seller is great. crying, crying...I need a tissue...:crybaby:
Oh Donna...don't you have fabulous boobies already? :graucho:

Dec 2, 2005
Hehe so Donna... are you considering it? :graucho:

Did they make magenta boobies? I've never seen one. It would look gorg in that color though...

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Congrats Donna! I see you gave into temptation! What do you use the boobies for? I've always thought they were cute.

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
OMG, there is no stopping you. How many boobies do you need to make some one happy?haha!!:nuts: