a beautiful birth story

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i just read it and....WOW.
    that is all i can say.

2. wow....thats such a beautiful family!

3. Wow, that was one of the most beautiful and honest things I've read. Thank you for posting.

4. i have often wondered how i would have felt had i had a baby with DS or any other disability. i know it would have been difficult to grasp and...i hope that i would have had the same realization and calm come over me that the writer/mother had. it sounds like the she had an awesome support group.

i am so thankful for my family, for my healthy and happy children. i remind my self of that often when i am at my wits end and i feel like they are driving me up the wall.

5. thank for posting that link! what a heartwarming story...nella is perfectly beautiful.

6. what a beautiful story! very heartwarming

7. i completely agree with you and feel the same way.

8. A beautiful and touching story! Thank you for posting!

9. Wow! Amazingly honest.

The picture of Nella looking sideways at her Mom while being kissed is absolutely precious!

10. I made the mistake of reading this at work! I had to hold in the tears! But wow that really is an awesome story and the pictures are beautiful.

11. That last picture made my day. What a precious, beautiful baby!

12. Who are you telling?! It took every once of restraint I have not to cry. Such a beautiful story. Nella is just precious.

13. Thank you so much for sharing... such a beautiful story.