A bays for a bays INSTANT REVEAL

Oh JAN, such a lovley find! Oh so you have you decided to sell your tooled love? Well I also decided the same with my HG Tooled Bays in oak but that is just because I can't use Bays due my bad shoulders, it is just not working ( hurt way too much) and I can to only use shoulderstrap bags. Pity because I do really love my Tooled one, but for me it is no use just have a gorgeous bag only sitting in a dustbag, my bags are to be used!
Fab fab color JAN,I really love it! :biggrin:

Oooh you got plum bays! Yay. Tooled is lovely but not for me either. I think it has too much of a cow girl vibe. Now I have loved plum from Kopisu's avatar and her pics. However I have realised that I can't do bags with any hint of pink in them. So for me eggplant is preferred. However the plum is less formal than eggplant and I think will look wonderful in your collection. Congrats!
I think i had a phase of tooled and now ive gone off then they are still lovely but ive moved on LOL!!!
Thanks cp less formal is def what i need thats why my black printed bays went this is just perfect for me. Always wanted a hint of pink/purple rather than bright pink.

I'm not a pink girl at all, but plum is my favourite Mulberry pink because of the yummy purply tones. Haven't seen a plum Bays before JAN so that's a great find:smile:[/QUOTE

:ty::woot: this is the perfect colour with a hint of both pink and purple so making it very wearable.
I havent either this is def a 1st for me as well.

Oh JAN, such a lovley find! Oh so you have you decided to sell your tooled love? Well I also decided the same with my HG Tooled Bays in oak but that is just because I can't use Bays due my bad shoulders, it is just not working ( hurt way too much) and I can to only use shoulderstrap bags. Pity because I do really love my Tooled one, but for me it is no use just have a gorgeous bag only sitting in a dustbag, my bags are to be used!
Fab fab color JAN,I really love it! :biggrin:
Oh thats a shame as they bays are quite heavy your h/g as well.
Oh dear i would be gutted the oak is lovely better than the olive i think.
Ive never been a fan of the Bayswater its grown on me over time.
Im trying the find the perfect bays just one i think i regret selling my oak printed ages ago and want it back.
The colour is yummy and drew me to the bag instantly.

Oh thats a shame as they bays are quite heavy your h/g as well.
Oh dear i would be gutted the oak is lovely better than the olive i think.
Ive never been a fan of the Bayswater its grown on me over time.
Im trying the find the perfect bays just one i think i regret selling my oak printed ages ago and want it back.
The colour is yummy and drew me to the bag instantly.
Oh yes you know how I looked for this one and hunted! I was gutted when I realised that it wouldn't work, had a bit of slight doubt already when I bought her but really hoped that it would be fine, prob just wanted that bag so much so did not listen to my brain. :smile:
But I then I went on, no use to linger and to be sorry, far better to move on, there is no shortage of lovely shoulder bags either! :smile: Its a lovely lovely bag,and looks fab in oak, but the way it it being carried most in the crook of my arm isnt working and not on the shoulder either so I think it is far better to get another one that works like the Lexys or so.
The Bays is so lovely and I think you'll ab love that color! Its a super one! Congratulations again :biggrin:

Oh yes you know how I looked for this one and hunted! I was gutted when I realised that it wouldn't work, had a bit of slight doubt already when I bought her but really hoped that it would be fine, prob just wanted that bag so much so did not listen to my brain. :smile:
But I then I went on, no use to linger and to be sorry, far better to move on, there is no shortage of lovely shoulder bags either! :smile: Its a lovely lovely bag,and looks fab in oak, but the way it it being carried most in the crook of my arm isnt working and not on the shoulder either so I think it is far better to get another one that works like the Lexys or so.
The Bays is so lovely and I think you'll ab love that color! Its a super one! Congratulations again :biggrin:

:ty::urock:

Oh used to have a bays in this colour but got rid of it but its nice :smile:
Thanks Sunblock are your poor feet any better?
I need a slouchy/soft type bays this could be it.
I also need a printed oak bays regret selling mine and saw one in the hof and lovehearts and its ab gorgeous really want one but i have a printed oak lexy so its not all bad.
Must stop will have to get rid of something if i do.

Well done JAN, I don't really like Tooled bags, this one is a stunner!
I had a bays years ago, went off it for a while, but my love for it has rekindled... (have 4 now)
You have your chesnut bays now, you don't need a printed oak really