Jimmy Choo A bare naked Ring!

My Ring is going back too. I have bought alot of bags and shoes this sale that I am just thrilled about. The Nude bag is pretty but I really prefer my burgundy ring. I am sooo glad I ordered the Nude because now I know I did not miss out and I feel quite content.
jburgh, let us know what you think when your Ring arrives. I do hope you like it:yes:
My red Disco heels are being delivered today:yahoo: I will post pics when they arrive.

I agree with everything you said! While I don't hate the Nude Ring, I don't love it enough to keep it either, especially when compared to my black and burgundy Rings. :nogood:

And I'm also glad that I ordered it and got to see it IRL, the Navy Alex too....I hate wondering what something looks like and if it would have been something I would have loved. This way I know neither bag was for me and I can move on with my little life! ;)

I agree with everything you said! While I don't hate the Nude Ring, I don't love it enough to keep it either, especially when compared to my black and burgundy Rings. :nogood:

And I'm also glad that I ordered it and got to see it IRL, the Navy Alex too....I hate wondering what something looks like and if it would have been something I would have loved. This way I know neither bag was for me and I can move on with my little life! ;)

Stinkerbelle - my Ring still has not arrived! I hope the truck can get down our street. The city has dug up a big part of it today, and are still digging. The digging isn't too bad, it is the smashing up of the concrete and then the jackhammering that have been going on since 8am. So, if you could find a Ring that you loved, what would it be? Biker leather? Suede (gawd, not that grey perfed one :throwup:)? What color?

Ooooh, suede, now that would be pretty don't you think? :tender:Or, the Forest green biker leather? Did you ever find out if such a bag existed? :search:

Grey suede (agreed, NOT the one that is out now!), would be lovely with a pair of grey suede boots or shoes! But wow, what a bother to try and keep it clean, eh? :sweatdrop:

OH! And I am very curious to hear what you think of your Ring when it arrives! I do hope you love it, but if nothing else we did all get to see it IRL!

Ooooh, suede, now that would be pretty don't you think? :tender:Or, the Forest green biker leather? Did you ever find out if such a bag existed? :search:

Grey suede (agreed, NOT the one that is out now!), would be lovely with a pair of grey suede boots or shoes! But wow, what a bother to try and keep it clean, eh? :sweatdrop:

I never could find out if a green biker Ring exists. I'd be in trouble if it did. How about a charcoal grey suede? Or a deep aubergine suede? Or a deep aubergine biker leather? I'm thinking the biker leather may just look better when the distressing results in a more subtle color difference, as opposed to the dirty nude look.

Well, you know me, I have to use 1,000 words to say what someone else can say in 10. But I think Samantha put it best when she said she thought the distressing on the Nude Ring looked faux. That is exactly what it looks like....it's just not natural looking. While on the burgundy it's much less noticeable and so it works.

Charcoal suede it is! That sounds absolutely beautiful! :heart: Now get out your sewing machine Missy while Bonnie and I take to the swamps! :P

My nude biker won't be here until tomorrow at the earliest. It is still on the DHL (stands for: Deliveries Happen Later) truck. :tdown: :hysteric: So much for next day shipping.

Well that's not good! Hopefully it will arrive today....I too hate waiting and I'm sure you're anxious to see the bag for yourself after reading mine and Samantha's reviews. I too am anxious to hear what you think of it!

The DHL truck arrived. Gotta go open up the Ring! Be back later...

Ewww - it does look dirty :wtf:. Darn! Back it goes :tdown: Three strikes and you're OUT! I don't know how that saying figures in, but it was fun to say.

The DHL truck arrived. Gotta go open up the Ring! Be back later...

Ewww - it does look dirty :wtf:. Darn! Back it goes :tdown: Three strikes and you're OUT! I don't know how that saying figures in, but it was fun to say.

When mine first arrived it was still daylight and it looked fine (plus all the pretty packaging won me over as well!). But when I looked at it in incandescent lighting....YUCK....it just looked dirty! Fluorescent lighting wasn't bad either, but I didn't want to keep a bag that could only be carried in special lighting....this isn't Hollywooood! :P

LOL!!!! I just read your Edit! I'm sorry...but you ARE a dork! :amuse:

When mine first arrived it was still daylight and it looked fine (plus all the pretty packaging won me over as well!). But when I looked at it in incandescent lighting....YUCK....it just looked dirty! Fluorescent lighting wasn't bad either, but I didn't want to keep a bag that could only be carried in special lighting....this isn't Hollywooood! :P

LOL!!!! I just read your Edit! I'm sorry...but you ARE a dork! :amuse:

Dearest Stinkerbelle - As I said before, only you can call me a dork...hopefully with affection and not, well, whatever is the opposite of affection.

You've got to wonder what the folks at Choo were thinking when they came up with that color. I supposed they are allowed a goof up once in a while.

The packaging from NAP is truly top notch. The Choo sleeper bag was in a NAP sleeper bag, then wrapped with tissue. So much better than most places. I feel bad for NAP. First they (I) get crummy service from DHL, then all three Rings are returned. Hope they mention something to Choo.

Well, technically, since you're a girl you would be a dorkette, like a Rockette...only without all the high kicks! But it's your particular sense of humor that makes me laugh that has earned you the VERY esteemed honor of dorkette! :flowers:

I guess you along with Samantha got gyped out of the beeyoutiful heavy black gift box that the double layered sleeper bag Choo arrived in. I wouldn't even call it a mere gift box, it was more like a presentation box! I swear, there could have been a bag of rocks in that box and it would have looked great! :yes:

For what the nude Ring looked like, can you imagine the new grey suede perforated monstrosity? Anyone want to see THAT one IRL? :yucky: