Jimmy Choo A Ban..... Well maybe Soon!!!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
So while checking out Ebay a couple of weeks ago to get "comps" on bags I was planning on listing, I kept seeing this bag and curiosity got the best of me:shame: I truly thought it was going to be a fake, but after closer review, I realized it was exactly like two of my other Croc bags inside.

I am sure it must have been originally purchased from the UK, as that is the only place I have seen some of the specific detailing. I have no idea what the name is, but the price was AMAZING and thankfully they offered a BIN. I jumped on it:yahoo::yahoo: It arrived 3 days later and OMG :nuts:Take a Look.......

If anyone can tell me it's name and release date, I would be most appreciative. I went to my Favorite Choo SA and she was at a loss. I may try contacting the Jimmy Choo headquarters for info.

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• purplecroc.jpg
    purplecroc.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 87
  • purplecroc2.jpg
    purplecroc2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 70
  • purplecroc3.jpg
    purplecroc3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 79
  • crocpurple.jpg
    crocpurple.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 70
  • hangingcroc.jpg
    hangingcroc.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 70
Wow:nuts: she's gorgeous robynbenz! That shhade of purple/lavender is just ti die for. Congrats on such a beauty. I have never seen this style either, but the chain on it reminds me of the 2008 oversize clutch. I think the name was Rio. It was the same gold links and was detachable from the bag so it could be handheld.

OMG...I just love that color! I have no idea of the name either, tho. Since it is croc, there were probably not many made and it may have only been sold at a certain store. What a great find! :ghi5:

I think I found it! Do you have the SS09 catalogue? Look on page 38. There is a little bag called corine. It does not show a chain strap, but this is definately the same bag style!

Don't know the name or have ever seen it but it is gorgeous!!! What a great find!
Thank you starbuxxx as soon as it gets warmer, I will pull out the crocs!

Gorgeous! If you don't mind my asking, how much was it?

It seems that the JC resell prices have gone down.

I got it for an unbelievable price. Lets just say the shoes on sale are still more than I paid for this bag:graucho:

I agree with you, some of the bags seem to loose their resale value very quickly, but then others seem to go for more than I would ever imagine. I think it is a total "crapshoot"

Wow:nuts: she's gorgeous robynbenz! That shhade of purple/lavender is just ti die for. Congrats on such a beauty. I have never seen this style either, but the chain on it reminds me of the 2008 oversize clutch. I think the name was Rio. It was the same gold links and was detachable from the bag so it could be handheld.

Thank you halunfishie!!I agree, the chain reminds me of a couple of the clutches I have and I really love the color as well. I just wish it was more of the size of the RIO.

Last edited:
I think I found it! Do you have the SS09 catalogue? Look on page 38. There is a little bag called corine. It does not show a chain strap, but this is definately the same bag style!

Thanks so much JM :yahoo::yahoo:

You are right!!! I dug out the catalogue and found it. I completely missed it when I was trying to decide whether to buy it. The Chain is removable, so I am sure that they just tucked it inside and was photographed this way. It did come with the little "Black Card" though ;)

Thank you very much Bichon Lover, Beljwl, Bextasy & Stephanie***. I am very excited and now that I know the name, I will be sure to get it in the Reference Library!