A bag you'd like Louis Vuitton to make?

Beverly XXL in every fabric they do! I have that bag in monogram and love it! Also I would like them to make something more like a Hermes Birkin 35 and 40...Great bag but I have a hard time with the $8000.00 price tag (actually I don't but the husband does!). One more thing, I would love the Keepall 60 w/strap in MC.

-Suhali for men
-Smaller mc print on bigger bags,
-The Fersen style bag but throw it in MC, regular Mono, suhali, epi,
-Germanium L'Extravagant (dream bag)
-Damier Multicolor (same concept as the mono but with square patterns and either natural cowhide handles or black leather handles on black damier mc or whitehandles on white mc but the leather be treated so no worries about stains on the white, or possibly switch the black handles for white and white for black and make it a totally different bag ;)
-Keep the tobago leather and all 4 colors but make newer bags and accessories
-DARK blue Taiga with silver hardware
-More backpacks, bring back the christopher backpack and new styles but bigger like the Pionnier backpack
- Keepall the pink and green for Denim!!

thats all for now lol

1. MC Papillion!!!!!
2. Azur Papillion
3. MC Illovo PM
4. MC Speedy 25
5. More Cherry Blossoms!
6. MC Batignolles Horizontil & Vertical
7. MC Bucket
8. MC Popinhaut Court
9. MC Passey! OOOH but instead of having 2 different leather textures, you could have the MC canvas on the bottom part, and then on the smooth part have one of the colors on it, like the pink or blue color!

So basically I love MC as you can tell by this list LOL. But I want a bigger variety of my favorite shapes!!

-Damier Multicolor (same concept as the mono but with square patterns and either natural cowhide handles or black leather handles on black damier mc or whitehandles on white mc but the leather be treated so no worries about stains on the white, or possibly switch the black handles for white and white for black and make it a totally different bag ;)

THIS is an amazing idea!

Also, as me and Crystal once discussed, as in the cerises, and cherry blossoms....a new artist collaboration of printed Faeries all over the bags, monogram or a colored/tinted monogram background (like the cb's).

If LV teamed with Jessica Galbreth, Amy Brown or Brian Froud.........omg, heaven on earth. :heart:

-Suhali for men
-Keep the tobago leather and all 4 colors but make newer bags and accessories
thats all for now lol
ITA on the suhali and tobago!

Actually, I'd like to switch the tobago with the taiga. It's so dull >_< more bags in all colours of tobago please. The leather is... :sweatdrop::graucho:

Suhali keepall anyone... ??

I'd like burgundy and brown and black denim.
And more masculine denim bags please.