A Bag That Has All The Organization And Style In One

alindamay

Oct 16, 2006
Hey all. I am looking for a work bag that needs to fit some hard to find requirements.

1) Large enough to carry pens, cell phone, credit cards stacks, and most importantly papers and folders.
2) inside dividers that separate the purse into sections (a section for work papers, sections for magazines)
3) top zip closure
4) solid colors for business casual, so not fancy, but structured
5) long shoulder strap so it can be carried easily.

Any suggestions?
What do you all carry for work?

Thanks!!!:yes:

If you travel a lot I'd recommend Dilana Santa Fe. It has zippers in the back that open up so that you can slide your suitcase handle through so you don't carrry it and it has a lot of space and separate compartments. I carry a sweater, magazines, bose headphone case, laptop, small purse inside, phone and all that other stuff you need when on a plane.

What about this Kipekeo large Nairobie tote (OK so it doesn't have a zipper closure :smile: )

Luna Boston | Large Nairobi Tote Details

This large tote, big enough for files or a small laptop, has three sections to keep you organized, and is constructed in soft, beautifully colored leathers that will lightly distress over time, adding to their appeal. The middle section snaps shut with dual snaps, and can also be expanded or compressed by opening or closing side snaps. Two side sections are open, perfect for stowing whatever you need to keep close at hand. Bag has metal feet and fits closely over the shoulder. 15"w x 12"h x 6"d. 8" shoulder drop.

I reccommend anna corinnas new jet setter bags... you can find them on lunaboston.com

Or, the hayden harnett work totes are really cute as well.. I own he Ibiza and you can fit everything in it.. but it is nylon and looks a bit casual, I guess... check out the bags under work and travel on hayden-harnett.com

Before reading your specific requirements, I was gonna say the Chanel Ligne Cambon Multipocket or the Miu Miu Coffer. But now, I'd just like to cosign w/ Dianagrace. Lodis makes great bags. And I hear they get better with time, very durable.

I love the coach baby bags...I am not kidding! I love all the pockets and the fact that it can zip or completly unzip and the flaps ly down so it is more like a tote. I will tray and take pics later. It is pretty reasonable at the outlets, around 250. It comes in black, brown, white and red.